War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Raced a H22 honda

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 01:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raced a H22 honda

Hey well yeah these are my first 2 war stories so here it goes. First of all i have a 06 2.2 with an injen SIR. thats it. One of my buddies just got an 94 accord with a h22 swap with full exhaust and intake. Hes been wanted to race for the last week but ive been putting it off cause i thought i would get killed. Well last night i was bored so i called him up and we meet on the local interstate. He wanted to race from a stop so we did. I pulled about 2 cars on him and it stayed that way to about 70 or 80 i dunno i was watching the road. I was amazed, i couldnt believe that i just beat him. So then he wanted to race from 30 then 40, 45 and so on. Then he kept messing with me for the longest time but 5 races was enough for me, dont want to break anything. All the races from a roll he gain about 1 car or 1 1/2 cars and it stayed that way till we shut it off. I was so happy with my car cause he was saying his has 200hp with the stock h22 and so on. Maybe because his car was alot older then mine. i dunno. Then tonight another buddy has a hemi jeep. I didnt think we were racing but i saw him gun it about 2 car lenths behind me, so i punched it, he went past me and stayed 1 car lenght in front of me to about 80 until the off ramp. Yeah how the hell did i stay with a hemi. So we get to his house and hes like damn im suprised you hung with me. So yeah that really wasnt a race but i kept up with a V8 so im happy. I was very supprised with my car, didnt think it could hang with either of those. Sorry it took so long to explain.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:40 PM

good kill, those accords weigh alot, my buddy has a 99 integra with a h22 5 speed swap and intake and exhaust, our 2.4 ss sedan will beat it by 1 car or so to 80 after that his vtec starts humming and its neck and neck
Old 10-22-2006, 06:42 PM

now, we just need a turbo and those cars wont stand a chance
Old 10-22-2006, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by zach ls/ss
Hey well yeah these are my first 2 war stories so here it goes. First of all i have a 06 2.2 with an injen SIR. thats it. One of my buddies just got an 94 accord with a h22 swap with full exhaust and intake. Hes been wanted to race for the last week but ive been putting it off cause i thought i would get killed. Well last night i was bored so i called him up and we meet on the local interstate. He wanted to race from a stop so we did. I pulled about 2 cars on him and it stayed that way to about 70 or 80 i dunno i was watching the road. I was amazed, i couldnt believe that i just beat him. So then he wanted to race from 30 then 40, 45 and so on. Then he kept messing with me for the longest time but 5 races was enough for me, dont want to break anything. All the races from a roll he gain about 1 car or 1 1/2 cars and it stayed that way till we shut it off. I was so happy with my car cause he was saying his has 200hp with the stock h22 and so on. Maybe because his car was alot older then mine. i dunno. Then tonight another buddy has a hemi jeep. I didnt think we were racing but i saw him gun it about 2 car lenths behind me, so i punched it, he went past me and stayed 1 car lenght in front of me to about 80 until the off ramp. Yeah how the hell did i stay with a hemi. So we get to his house and hes like damn im suprised you hung with me. So yeah that really wasnt a race but i kept up with a V8 so im happy. I was very supprised with my car, didnt think it could hang with either of those. Sorry it took so long to explain.
nice kill hey do they sell the razi body parts sepreaty i want mix it up to.
Old 10-22-2006, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by civickilla
nice kill hey do they sell the razi body parts sepreaty i want mix it up to.
Yeah man just go to www.razzi.com and they have individual prices for all thier pieces. I couldnt stand the front piece.