War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

raced a mazdaspeed 3

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sethallen
this thread is gay

youre all fanbois with small penises. some cars are fast. some cars are faster than other cars. get over it; who cares

what started off as a retelling of a decent race turned into a penile size contest
again we where all in here having a good ol' debate when you hoped in here called us all gay but then in the next breath started tallking about penises.... I just thought i would point that out. You can now Continue
Old 01-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sethallen
this thread is gay

youre all fanbois with small penises. some cars are fast. some cars are faster than other cars. get over it; who cares

what started off as a retelling of a decent race turned into a penile size contest
When did we fight over size??? We all know an0malous has the biggest...in his butt.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Darksun
again we where all in here having a good ol' debate when you hoped in here called us all gay but then in the next breath started tallking about penises.... I just thought i would point that out. You can now Continue
And he is by far one of the biggest fanbois.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by 5150SS/SC
When did we fight over size??? We all know an0malous has the biggest...in his butt.
easy man your starting to fill up that "Troll" File they have against you. MODS come in here droping the hammer on our little party they may go after you first. Gotta be mature in these threads. can't let the debating get to you.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Darksun
easy man your starting to fill up that "Troll" File they have against you. MODS come in here droping the hammer on our little party they may go after you first. Gotta be mature in these threads. can't let the debating get to you.
Analmalous pretty much threw out the civil debating as he usually does when he has nothing intelligent to contribute. Aint no thing.

Last edited by 5150SS/SC; 01-06-2007 at 03:23 AM.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:15 PM

Analmalous pretty much through out the civil debating as he usually does when he has nothing intelligent to contribute. Aint no thing.
just becareful is all im saying. If you actually enjoy being on these forums it sucks if you get your favorite name ultra banned like me and the all-might mods will not allow you to get it back.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:43 PM

Do you have me confused with an0malous??? What do you think I am insecure about?? And are you being a typical Jetta driver and trying to pick up on me??? Can we at least go hiking first??
As long as you wear a free tibet shirt and talk to a creature in the backseat of your car that doesnt exist. And no I am not picking up on you, I dont need to. I could **** you and your family including your dog if I wanted to.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by pOrk
As long as you wear a free tibet shirt and talk to a creature in the backseat of your car that doesnt exist. And no I am not picking up on you, I dont need to. I could **** you and your family including your dog if I wanted to.
hahaha that made me laugh. Your posts truly are quailty sir POrk.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:48 PM

I see a comming soon....

EDIT POST: Cobalt SS/SC is much better then the Mazda Speed 3 anyways. Debat ended!
Old 01-05-2007, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by R&C_rallySS
I see a comming soon....

EDIT POST: Cobalt SS/SC is much better then the Mazda Speed 3 anyways. Debat ended!
yeah MODS are gonna come through here with all white quarantine suits and flamethrowers and no one will be spared......
Old 01-05-2007, 10:23 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Hmmm

Wow, 5150 is getting really defensive and trying to lash out at everyone. lol. When I last posted we were talking about the car specs....now things are getting nasty.

And I personally think that an0malous is informative when asked. He's helped me out before.

Originally Posted by OniMirage
wouldnt be the first time mazda over hyped a car to gain sales ... *cough* rx-8 *cough*
I like the RX-8 though. Its not very fast though. In fact the MazdaSpeed 3 is by Mazda, faster than the RX-8.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:24 AM

Hey there FNFAST,

You need to gear it down a bit. I lived in Madison for a while so I know what Wisconsin can do to a brain.

I think the one thing you said that pissed me off enough to write a post like that was your comment about everyone without a balt should basically not be part of the site.

Anyhow, relax man. I still like the MSP3 tho

Last edited by SuperchargedSS; 01-06-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by FNFAST
bastard ass traitor hahaha

From what I have seen they are pretty wicked ass cars but they will get better with time just like the SS/SC.
nah man i still love the ss/sc and if i could live with having fwd (I HATE FWD!!!!) i would probably be driving one or an srt-4, but not to offend anyone, the ms3 is just the faster car straight line (as far as i know right now)....not in the first few gears because of the torque limiting and such, but in the quarter the ms3 SHOULD be faster. It's a bit heavier, but it has alot more hp and ALOT more torque. it's ok tho that thing is ugly as hell. major sleeper tho. presonally i would drive an ss/sc before i drove one, but there is no denying it is a nice ass ride and it is very quick.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:57 AM

Hey there FNFAST,

You need to gear it down a bit. I lived in Madison for a while so I know what Wisconsin can do to a brain.

I think the one thing you said that pissed me off enough to write a post like that was your comment about everyone without a balt should basically not be part of the site.
ITs all good super...I said what I meant a little wrong I think...I get pissed when people who don't own the cobalt come on a cobalt site and talk **** about them, thats all. Which is what I mean to say...if you don;t own one, never have, hy would you come to a cobalt site to talk trash?

And yes GRO...I do like the MSP 3...I almost bought a 2.3 mazda 3 for a daily driver...now I am bless god that I didn't!
Old 01-06-2007, 01:00 AM

ITs all good super...I said what I meant a little wrong I think...I get pissed when people who don't own the cobalt come on a cobalt site and talk **** about them, thats all. Which is what I mean to say...if you don;t own one, never have, hy would you come to a cobalt site to talk trash?

And yes GRO...I do like the MSP 3...I almost bought a 2.3 mazda 3 for a daily driver...now I am bless god that I didn't!
GAH! NOOOOOOOO!!!! you will turn into a short asian man that watches dragon ball z!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

only real men build up their daily drivers and still drive em every single damn day

kinda off topic, but i have a question are there actually moderators on this site?! i have more posts and time on this site than probably half of you and i have NEVER seen a moderator! LOL!
Old 01-06-2007, 01:05 AM

I don't want to become asian (no offense to any asians)...quick wash me off or something! hahaha
Old 01-06-2007, 01:48 AM

I don't want to become asian (no offense to any asians)...quick wash me off or something! hahaha
quick you need to go drink a 6 pack of paps blue ribbon, stick a half tin of chew in your bottom lip, **** the **** out of a chick, and watch two different football games at the same time YOU NEED TO BE A TRUE AMERICAN MALE! GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 03:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by pOrk
**** tibet and you can have the cat, but not the dog. Also I have standards gay miata owners are cool, gay jetta owners not so cool.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
Wow, 5150 is getting really defensive and trying to lash out at everyone. lol. When I last posted we were talking about the car specs....now things are getting nasty.

And I personally think that an0malous is informative when asked. He's helped me out before.

I like the RX-8 though. Its not very fast though. In fact the MazdaSpeed 3 is by Mazda, faster than the RX-8.
hahaha, glad you know me so well. I have spoken to NJHK, Darksun, and I believe p0rk off of this site before, I am really just going with the flow and haven't really "lashed out" at anybody besides 2fastSS. But he is special, he is supposed to be segrated from the rest of society. Why do you think he has to wear a helmet???
Old 01-06-2007, 03:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tcolli17
How many post before he gets banned?????
Should I start a pole?
ill say he will be banned before 150 post

have you seen this guy on other threads? all he does is bash people
Old 01-06-2007, 03:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rick1217
ill say he will be banned before 150 post

have you seen this guy on other threads? all he does is bash people
All I do is bash people huh??? Maybe you should see who starts the bashing.

Also I better get to posting so that you will be doubly wrong.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All I do is bash people huh??? Maybe you should see who starts the bashing.

Also I better get to posting so that you will be doubly wrong.
YES!! thats all you do is bash people, your at 126, you better make 25 random post so you can prove me wrong!
Old 01-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rick1217
YES!! thats all you do is bash people, your at 126, you better make 25 random post so you can prove me wrong!
128 and no I don't just bash people.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
rofl this thread is hilarious.

Pork and I have had our dissagreements in the past on things....but generally we understand eachother. he knows im biased to my car....but he has enough respect for me that he realises I do try and make alot of positive contribution to the site.

the fact that you tried to tag team up with him on raggin on me and it backfired in your face made me giggle.

Oh, and its painfully obvious that I made one tongue in cheek joke and your insecurity about sexual preference is making you self destruct.

its quite funny actually.

Please continue. im dying to know where you will go from here.

(btw the MS3 is a beasty little machine. not a fan of hatches at all, but i think its the new srt4, IE very close to our car, but likely a tad quicker, and easier to mod)
Old 01-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by an0malous
rofl this thread is hilarious.

Pork and I have had our dissagreements in the past on things....but generally we understand eachother. he knows im biased to my car....but he has enough respect for me that he realises I do try and make alot of positive contribution to the site.

the fact that you tried to tag team up with him on raggin on me and it backfired in your face made me giggle.

Oh, and its painfully obvious that I made one tongue in cheek joke and your insecurity about sexual preference is making you self destruct.

its quite funny actually.

Please continue. im dying to know where you will go from here.

(btw the MS3 is a beasty little machine. not a fan of hatches at all, but i think its the new srt4, IE very close to our car, but likely a tad quicker, and easier to mod)

Backfired?? And insecurity about sexual preference??? Tag teamed? Tongue in cheek??? Giggle???

Do you realize how gay you are??? Stop trying to get me to switch teams.

Quick Reply: raced a mazdaspeed 3