War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

ran a ls1 t/a

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LittleMT
Yeah but you run what you brung, and right now with what you bring, my SRT would totally rape you, dominate and decimate, a one sided mismatch and rout.

and after that happened you would be left with saying what you said above...

Then maybe you can start up with the infamous 'well, I got a friend'....
there is always someone faster, but at the end of the day you still have a ugly NEON
Old 08-24-2007, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by evilgoat
there is always someone faster, but at the end of the day you still have a ugly NEON

i find your car ugly. No reason to make personal attacks on people's cars, but if you're gonna do it i might as well point out that most people find your car quite unattractive. You run mid 13's and act like you are driving around in a 9 sec car. Your car is quick for the money. I view it on the same level as a 2005-2008 mustang gt, maybe ever so slightly quicker.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:54 PM

Trust me, you don't want to get into a who owns what and compare cars with me, that would be a bigger rout then my red neon racing you...

There is always someone faster, but you are horriblely slower....

Originally Posted by cakeeater

i find your car ugly. No reason to make personal attacks on people's cars, but if you're gonna do it i might as well point out that most people find your car quite unattractive. You run mid 13's and act like you are driving around in a 9 sec car. Your car is quick for the money. I view it on the same level as a 2005-2008 mustang gt, maybe ever so slightly quicker.

is that yeller GTO slowevilgoats car?

I'll settle for mine...

Last edited by LittleMT; 08-24-2007 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2007, 12:01 AM

Ewww Brazen orange with 18's....lol

I love that combo.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Summerwolf
Ewww Brazen orange with 18's....lol

I love that combo.

Honey, I simply love that car....
Old 08-25-2007, 12:36 AM
Banned

or on the same level as your AWESOME mach 1

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...gto/index.html

http://www.highperformancepontiac.co...ag_strip_test/

ill take my gto, at least my interior doesnt look like the V6 model with that cool passenger air bag cover that says mustang in cursive LMAO
Old 08-25-2007, 02:50 AM

[QUOTE=LittleMT;1372072]Trust me, you don't want to get into a who owns what and compare cars with me, that would be a bigger rout then my red neon racing you...

u threw a lot of money in your neon good for you, but still ugly as hell. And the gto stock for stock will RAPE THE **** OUT OF NEON. mods for mods hands down get over it.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:53 AM

u threw a lot of money in your neon good for you, but still ugly as hell. And the gto stock for stock will RAPE THE **** OUT OF NEON. mods for mods hands down get over it.
Stock for stock?

who cares?

What good would that do for you as I put a football field on your slow car?

I can just see it now.... as I am just off and running away from your slow car and disapearing into the distance, you stick your head out of your window and and start yelling "stock for stock"..
boy, you'd really show me...

and I am also in the process of throwing some money at my GTO... can't keep it stock either...

slowpoke...

Last edited by LittleMT; 08-25-2007 at 03:13 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Banned

Stock for stock?

who cares?

What good would that do for you as I put a football field on your slow car?

I can just see it now.... as I am just off and running away from your slow car and disapearing into the distance, you stick your head out of your window and and start yelling "stock for stock"..
boy, you'd really show me...

and I am also in the process of throwing some money at my GTO... can't keep it stock either...

slowpoke...

wow these guys think the srt is actually a slow car...yes its a good bang for the buck car,but once u leave the small turbo's behind and enter the big turbo era,alot of cars wont be able to keep up...i speak this out of experience...traction is a bitch,but drag radials are ur friends,and they helped me take down some 11 sec cobra's when i had my car..
Old 08-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Banned

srt4's are slow stock.................. but what kind of enthusiest keeps an srt4 stock , the same person that buys a hooker to converse

[QUOTE=evilgoat;1372920]
Trust me, you don't want to get into a who owns what and compare cars with me, that would be a bigger rout then my red neon racing you...

you need to calm down its ok , we only drive 04 GTO's not supercars

Last edited by Red2.4SS/SC; 08-25-2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2007, 12:42 PM

[QUOTE=evilgoat;1372920]

How much did a new GTO cost? How much did a new SRT-4 cost. As far as looks I don't like the GTO. It looks like an old person car to me or a family car. I know my car looks like a Neon so you don't have to tell me. An Aztek that is an ugly car. Mod for mod? Please, why do V8 guys say that? Almost every V8 owner tells me that stock for stock and mod for mod their car is faster. Wow, "Well if I put a turbo on my V8 it will be faster than that little rice burner. HuHu!!" Well do it or STUFU!!!!! I know of a twin turbo GTO that runs a 12.8 all day on DRs. I think there is a lil driver error there. I also know another one that runs 12.2 on DRs. He is supposed to be a good driver. I have never seen him drive. How much is that twin turbo kit? Now don't go and say well they can't drive there cars. To me it doesn't matter what the car should run. It matters what the driver behind the wheel can do. The 12.8 car is an auto too. So don't tell me mod for mod because there are tons of SRTs with less money under the hood that that twin turbo kit that run 11s. So stock for stock, mod for mod.....only if you can drive it.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=SRTboy;1373632]

How much did a new GTO cost? How much did a new SRT-4 cost. As far as looks I don't like the GTO. It looks like an old person car to me or a family car. I know my car looks like a Neon so you don't have to tell me. An Aztek that is an ugly car. Mod for mod? Please, why do V8 guys say that? Almost every V8 owner tells me that stock for stock and mod for mod their car is faster. Wow, "Well if I put a turbo on my V8 it will be faster than that little rice burner. HuHu!!" Well do it or STUFU!!!!! I know of a twin turbo GTO that runs a 12.8 all day on DRs. I think there is a lil driver error there. I also know another one that runs 12.2 on DRs. He is supposed to be a good driver. I have never seen him drive. How much is that twin turbo kit? Now don't go and say well they can't drive there cars. To me it doesn't matter what the car should run. It matters what the driver behind the wheel can do. The 12.8 car is an auto too. So don't tell me mod for mod because there are tons of SRTs with less money under the hood that that twin turbo kit that run 11s. So stock for stock, mod for mod.....only if you can drive it.
LMAO 05 GTO + Long Tubes , Cam , Tune , Dr's - Mid to high 11's

and you can get those exact mods in a group buy on ls1 GTO right now for a WHOPPING 2,200 dollars LMAO AKA not very much money and i would put my life on it that the GTO is TWICE as reliable as your neon running 25 pounds on stock internals

Even an 05 With just Longtubes and a tune can run 12.5's 380WHP for 1,000
Old 08-25-2007, 01:22 PM

[QUOTE=Red2.4SS/SC;1373706]
Originally Posted by SRTboy

and you can get those exact mods in a group buy on ls1 GTO right now for a WHOPPING 2,200 dollars LMAO AKA not very much money and i would put my life on it that the GTO is TWICE as reliable as your neon running 25 pounds on stock internals

well said
Old 08-25-2007, 01:34 PM

[QUOTE=Red2.4SS/SC;1373706]

It is called a boost controller. Why are the turbo ones so slow? With around 2,200 dollars in an srt 4 people have run mid low 12s. I know a GTO can be fast? I just don't understand people that say SRT-4s are slow. A 4-cly FWD car with 4 doors that can run 12s for "AKA not very much money" Why don't people respect that? Don't blame it on a lot of SRT owners being idiots, every car has idiots. It is hard to control what sort of people buy a certain car. Don't hate the car because there are idiot owners. The people calling SRT-4s slow and ugly. Please grow up a little. "Well your car is ugly" Come on that talk belongs on the playground.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:40 PM

well said

Then why are you so slow?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Red2.4SS/SC
or on the same level as your AWESOME mach 1

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...gto/index.html

http://www.highperformancepontiac.co...ag_strip_test/

ill take my gto, at least my interior doesnt look like the V6 model with that cool passenger air bag cover that says mustang in cursive LMAO

oh cool....your car could keep up with my car stock for stock. I was referencing the 2005-2007 gt because it is much more common so most of these poeple have a good idea of how fast they are, and it is almost just as quick as your car or my car stock (a bit behind). It's pretty sad when you start arguing about interior to make yourself feel better. I know the gto has a better interior, for me that wasn't worth the extra 4,000 cash because i think it is a terribly ugly car (my personal opinion) and is no faster stock for stock.

why did everyone start the same argument that is in every thread all the time now? GTO VS THE WORLD!!! and the modded car vs modded car thing is always a stupid argument. I could pick up a fox for 2k, drop 5k into it and run 11's, does that make it a better car than any other 11 sec car just because it was cheap as hell? absolutely not. I'd rather have a 12 sec gto than an 11 sec fox body, its all personal preference guys. stop making personal attacks on people, it's just dumb.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:28 PM

oh cool....your car could keep up with my car stock for stock. I was referencing the 2005-2007 gt because it is much more common so most of these poeple have a good idea of how fast they are, and it is almost just as quick as your car or my car stock (a bit behind). It's pretty sad when you start arguing about interior to make yourself feel better. I know the gto has a better interior, for me that wasn't worth the extra 4,000 cash because i think it is a terribly ugly car (my personal opinion) and is no faster stock for stock.

why did everyone start the same argument that is in every thread all the time now? GTO VS THE WORLD!!! and the modded car vs modded car thing is always a stupid argument. I could pick up a fox for 2k, drop 5k into it and run 11's, does that make it a better car than any other 11 sec car just because it was cheap as hell? absolutely not. I'd rather have a 12 sec gto than an 11 sec fox body, its all personal preference guys. stop making personal attacks on people, it's just dumb.
+1 rep. Finally someone else sees things the same way as me.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Banned

It is called a boost controller. Why are the turbo ones so slow? With around 2,200 dollars in an srt 4 people have run mid low 12s. I know a GTO can be fast? I just don't understand people that say SRT-4s are slow. A 4-cly FWD car with 4 doors that can run 12s for "AKA not very much money" Why don't people respect that? Don't blame it on a lot of SRT owners being idiots, every car has idiots. It is hard to control what sort of people buy a certain car. Don't hate the car because there are idiot owners. The people calling SRT-4s slow and ugly. Please grow up a little. "Well your car is ugly" Come on that talk belongs on the playground.
srt-4 's arent slow AT ALL for what they are , but you compare them to a 6.0 GTO and all of a sudden it looks like a Freshman in a sea of Seniors

Last edited by Red2.4SS/SC; 08-25-2007 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:26 PM

did you just qoute yourself
Old 08-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
did you just qoute yourself
no the quotes are all messed up
Old 08-25-2007, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Red2.4SS/SC
srt-4 's arent slow AT ALL for what they are , but you compare them to a 6.0 GTO and all of a sudden it looks like a Freshman in a sea of Seniors
Oh now I see. I forgot that 12s and 11s were way faster in a GTO than an SRT-4. Gosh, I really need to remember that so I will stop sticking my foot in my mouth.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Banned

Oh now I see. I forgot that 12s and 11s were way faster in a GTO than an SRT-4. Gosh, I really need to remember that so I will stop sticking my foot in my mouth.
Lets see stock for stock 14.0 vs 13.0 thats a freshman in a sea of seniors , 2200 in an SRT4 isnt gonna get you anywhere close to what it would get you in a GTO, my friend has 2,000 in his SRT4 and barely pulled my old ss/sc
Old 08-25-2007, 07:52 PM

No soup for you!
Old 08-25-2007, 11:20 PM

Then why are you so slow?
listen ******** your car is fast just becuase you have dropped a bunch of money on it, stock is fukn slow. any ANY ANY ANY CAR CAN BE FAST IF YOU drop the money on it. see how easy that was. MY gto heavy modded with a cam and heads + suspension modd you are toast. now i may not beat you with my current modd, but there are tons tons of gtos that would hand your ass. By they way i have beat so kill many srt4 that are not heavy modded so yeap they ar slow. so get it over
Old 08-25-2007, 11:24 PM

you do realize that srt puts down 637 whp thats alot more than ANY h/c gto i have ever seen a ls1 at that. you need forced induction to keep up with that kinda of power. did i mention it traps 135+ i believe

there are not many goats that fast out there but there are some she has a goat also and it is getting twins to, you really need to stop getting so worked up you have a nice fast car,but when you compare it to that srt your a little fish in a very big sea

Last edited by lsjwannabe; 08-25-2007 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: ran a ls1 t/a