War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

ran stg2 ss vs my g35

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This post is written in what is called "Pigeon English", and it went to **** cause it wasnt up to par with some perfectionists who think they are the be all, end all

Would I prefer to read proper english in posts?, of course. But I am not going to think for one second I can change the grammar of internet posters thats for sure.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Banned

my head hurts from reading these posts. Please refrain from talking unless you have something smart to say.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:12 PM

For my part I apologize. I guess Stu's holier than thou attitude in other posts was getting to me. I mean some guy works his ass off to build a base atx balt that gets down to 14.1 and he pipes up "Not that impressive" .... whatever. Way to discourage someone.

The guy did a lot of work on that car, and althought it may not be as fast as his modded SC, big deal. Its a great accomplishment. I guess I just hit a few of his posts and it got to me. Sorry I will just stop reading his posts, I will be better off. Negative people suck anyhow

But to everyone else I apologize. No need to lock this etc.

Last edited by SuperchargedSS; 11-24-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS
For my part I apologize. I guess Stu's holier than thou attitude in other posts was getting to me. I mean some guy works his ass off to build a base atx balt that gets down to 14.1 and he pipes up "Not that impressive" .... whatever. Way to discourage someone.

The guy did a lot of work on that car, and althought it may not be as fast as his modded SC, big deal. Its a great accomplishment. I guess I just hit a few of his posts and it got to me. Sorry I will just stop reading his posts, I will be better off. Negative people suck anyhow

But to everyone else I apologize. No need to lock this etc.
Dude screw you, where did I hate on someone's atx balt that got down to a 14.1? Try reading some of my other posts and I am sure if you are not a moron you will see that I do not just go around trying to make myself look better. Quit trying to bust my *****.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:54 PM

where did I hate on someone's atx balt that got down to a 14.1?
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/drag-racing-52/2-2-auto-eco-running-14-13-1-4-a-37830/

The guy builds up a nice car, takes it out to the track and pulls a 14.1 and change.
Then he posts on our site for us to see and ask him questions, then you chime in.....

"im sorry but that is really not that impressive...."

" I'll refrain from being "too" negative.."
Hehehe, anyhow theres more like this around which I dont want to bring out cause it's just going to create more headaches here. I just wanted to justify why I said what I said. I hit a bunch of this and was like "Who the hell does this guy think he is?" I hate people that **** on other peoples ideas and work.

Not busting anyones ***** here, just got a little sick of reading that stuff.
I know you do a lot for the SC crowd etc , and I appreciate it, but sometimes it just gets to be too much. You have an 11 sec balt, something to be proud of, but you're not Don Garlitts......

Last edited by SuperchargedSS; 11-24-2006 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37830

The guy builds up a nice car, takes it out to the track and pulls a 14.1 and change.
Then he posts on our site for us to see and ask him questions, then you chime in.....

Hehehe, anyhow theres more like this around which I dont want to bring out cause it's just going to create more headaches here. I just wanted to justify why I said what I said. I hit a bunch of this and was like "Who the hell does this guy think he is?" I hate people that **** on other peoples ideas and work.

Not busting anyones ***** here, just got a little sick of reading that stuff.
I know you do a lot for the SC crowd etc , and I appreciate it, but sometimes it just gets to be too much. You have an 11 sec balt, something to be proud of, but you're not Don Garlitts......
Ok first off that was a cavalier and I was not impressed with a fully gutted car on slicks running 14's. It was my opinion I even stated that I was not hating on the guys car. Where was that response in your post here? Please go search my other posts through my profile so you get your **** straight. Also, I do not have an 11 second balt, I have a 11 second 1000 FOOT CAR, once again showing that you can not read. If you have any more hatrickstu bashing PM me.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:03 PM

Who's bashing you?

Dude, you need to take some anger management.
Where did I say 11 sec 1/4 mile car?
I stand by what I said. Your attitude above basically sums it up.

My point was someone built up an atx and had something INTERESTING to post , and you just had to crap on it. The fact its a cav is even more of a feat, big deal. I disagreed with you, get over it, it doesnt have to get all trailer.

Whoa.

Last edited by SuperchargedSS; 11-25-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
Are you seroius man? I'm sorry I could not even comprehend half of what he was saying. If someone is going to take the time to post something, take the damn time make it look better than what an eight year old can type. I am not being a dick. "Sorry for people like Stu..." screw you man, I am not a troll, a grammar cop, or anything of that sort, but when someone post something this terrible what I did was not out of line. If all I did was be a douche to people I wouldn't have been on here as long as I have, grow some ***** and quit being such a pansy.
Comma Splice much??

You should practice what you preach.