War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Re-race 98 Trans-Am LS1: Videos

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JCswoosher2
Its christmas guys jk
merry christmas
Old 12-25-2007, 10:02 AM

nice trans am john, **** the people that have anything bad to say. my favorite camaro is on chrome 22's, and i hate chrome
Old 12-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by madmark
nice trans am john, **** the people that have anything bad to say. my favorite camaro is on chrome 22's, and i hate chrome
Yea I just fight fire with fire man. I personally hate 20's on f-body's and hate black rims even more than that. I had just liked the design of the rim and needed tires anyways and found the rims and tires cheaper than new tires for my stock 16 inch rims. The 20's grew on me with time and now I love them and no one has said those rims look like **** in person or ever said my car looks like **** in person and since I will never see any of these people on the forums in person more than likely to me there opinion on how it looks doesn't matter. Got a pic of the camaro on 22's?
Old 12-25-2007, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by John2k5
Yea I just fight fire with fire man. I personally hate 20's on f-body's and hate black rims even more than that. I had just liked the design of the rim and needed tires anyways and found the rims and tires cheaper than new tires for my stock 16 inch rims. The 20's grew on me with time and now I love them and no one has said those rims look like **** in person or ever said my car looks like **** in person and since I will never see any of these people on the forums in person more than likely to me there opinion on how it looks doesn't matter. Got a pic of the camaro on 22's?
nope, the guy quit and i never got around to take a picture. half the people around here just bitch and moan about everything. if i could get my cobalt close to beating a ls1 i would be ******* happy
Old 12-25-2007, 10:17 AM
Banned

nope, the guy quit and i never got around to take a picture. half the people around here just bitch and moan about everything. if i could get my cobalt close to beating a ls1 i would be ******* happy
Yea I have no problem admitting when a car is faster than me. I am just waiting on someone to beat me by 4-5 cars so I will actually have a reason to put my parts on that I have lying around so I can get even worse gas mileage. Good luck with your plans for your mods in the future.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:05 PM

come to MI i will make you put the parts on your car.

the 14.3 happens when you have no traction till 75 mph on and off the throttle its called power and bald tires. go to a track and trap 107 off the throttle 5 times during your run come back and run your mouth
Old 12-25-2007, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by lsjwannabe

the 14.3 happens when you have no traction till 75 mph on and off the throttle its called power and bald tires. go to a track and trap 107 off the throttle 5 times during your run come back and run your mouth
but at the end you still ran 14.3.....
Old 12-25-2007, 12:11 PM

hate to say it as i dont normal diss cars but that ls1 runs pathetic. Do you relaize that most new compacts bone stock would probably pull you from a roll? Thats kinda sad. Fix whatever is wrong with that thing
Old 12-25-2007, 12:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by laloosh
hate to say it as i dont normal diss cars but that ls1 runs pathetic. Do you relaize that most new compacts bone stock would probably pull you from a roll? Thats kinda sad. Fix whatever is wrong with that thing
You realize he has 20's and audio equipment?

Also, werewolf....next time you go from a 30 do 2nd gear...It might be slow at first BUT it will save time from bouncing off the rev limiter and shifting Going from a 30 roll is pretty pointless in 1st gear since 1st ends at like 35 lol
Old 12-25-2007, 12:27 PM

but at the end you still ran 14.3.....
yeah funny when my car beats "faster" cars than that 14 sec though
Old 12-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Banned

Here maybe you will be able to understand if I break it down for you with letters and reasons.

a) I'm not driving all the way to Michigan to met a fucktard troll.

b) Why drive that far to run a 14.3 second car when I can find a dozen that do that. On my worst day I beat people that run a 13.7 by 1-3 cars.

c) You wouldn't make me put **** on my car, because you don't have the most important mod the driver one and you run a 14.3.

d) You talk so much **** yet you always have an excuse of why something happened. If the tires are the problem ******* buy new ones or drag radials and quit whining like a bitch on the rag.

Originally Posted by laloosh
Nothing is wrong with my car. It runs exactly like it should. Actually the only 2 things I have raced down here that has beat me was a 04 Cobra with a kb 2.2 on 18 pounds & a srt4 on 17 pounds with a 50 shot of spray. Every sport compact I have raced other than the srt4 I have beat including this cobalt ss, a tiburon that was turbo'd, a turbo civic hatch and a 350z among others.

Last edited by John2k5; 12-25-2007 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-25-2007, 12:55 PM

But yet your barely pull a stage 2 coblat....lol, go race some1 over the age of 17. A str4 with a 50 shot, if it was actually on nitrous and upped boost would SMOKE the **** out of you. I hope you relize thats at 110 plus car easy
Old 12-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Banned

john 2k5 i hate to break it to ya but lsjwannabe would murder . racing compared to timeslips from the track and racing on the street are to way different things.

by the way ur the troll. either stop talking **** or leave
by the way great job u beat a lightly modded 4cyl. by 2 cars!!!!!
Old 12-25-2007, 01:05 PM

i have drag radials just waiting for track season, your street races don't mean **** to me like mine don't mean anything to you. I stayed on a 11 sec cars ass from 40-100 does that mean my car runs some ungodly e.t nope.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Altiery54
john 2k5 i hate to break it to ya but lsjwannabe would murder . racing compared to timeslips from the track and racing on the street are to way different things.

by the way ur the troll. either stop talking **** or leave
by the way great job u beat a lightly modded 4cyl. by 2 cars!!!!!
Yea he would def murder me rofl. Tell him to come to Florida and bring some money. I am game. I am the troll yet every thread that Werewolf SS makes before I make a post I normally have someone talking **** about me. GTFO with that BS he is the biggest ******* troll ever along with some other people on these boards. At least some are smarter than others when they decide to troll. Yea the street and strip is different, but I got money ready to go for whenever if he ever has the ***** to make the trip down here and bet on the street or at the strip.

i have drag radials just waiting for track season, your street races don't mean **** to me like mine don't mean anything to you. I stayed on a 11 sec cars ass from 40-100 does that mean my car runs some ungodly e.t nope.
Yes I am not gonna lie you stay on a 11 second in the 1/8th cars ass.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:07 PM

sorry your car is slow thats it take it to a track tell me what you run until then your barley faster than a stage 2 cobalt
Old 12-25-2007, 01:12 PM

ls1 guy, you do realize that u slightly pulled a 14 second car right? lol Meaning that your **** is running high 13s at like 102 of if ure lucky...many cobalts on here would rape your ass from any type of roll.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:13 PM

Don't you think if you would spin tires to 75mph you would learn to lay off the gas a lil? Everytime I see someone at the track launch their car and just spin tires down the track the first thing that comes to my mind is moron.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by 06CorvaltSS
Don't you think if you would spin tires to 75mph you would learn to lay off the gas a lil? Everytime I see someone at the track launch their car and just spin tires down the track the first thing that comes to my mind is moron.
obviously you have never driven a fwd car with some power....its not that easy. when you start to spin the best thing to do is ride it out and gather enough momentum to shift into the next gear without bogging.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by 06CorvaltSS
you must have missed my post then so i will recap that run, street tires 25 psi in the front 45 psi in the back, stage the car pull up slip the clutch till 3k start easying in to the throttle spin, shift a 5k, bog 2nd at like 2500 rpms start to give it gas spin, let off give it gas spin. Happend a few more times then it hooked.

My car has limited boost in first as well when a car makes power on stock tire it can't handle it. My car covered the 1/8th to the 1/4 in 4.6 secs go compare that to your slip and it becomes a little more apparent my car is a little faster than 14's
Old 12-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Banned

Umm why does every one have to talk ****?
All I ever here is I'm better than this I'm better than that.

Post a slip beating 13.7 in the 1/4 mile or shut it.
I hate having to talk back but come on I invited John2K5 to come on here a couple months ago to discuss the original race.
HE WON!!!!!!
Thats the end of the discussion it was never a matter of can I beat him.
The original poll was how many lengths would it take to break even.

Instantley people being fanboys I guess talked **** from everything involving his car the rims and stereo.
He had not even posted yet and people where bashing him.

It really shows the maturity of some of the people here (no names) and I feel bads that the people on these forums who can talk maturely and not OMG!!! Your the Ricer ***!!!!!

Grow up.
He has a faster car than most of us.
If you can beat a Trans Am LS1 then post proof otherwise it's just skeptical BS.
I've posted two vids now between a Balt and a Trans AM
What do you have?
Again sorry to rant like this it just upsets me.
Old 12-25-2007, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Werewolf SS
Umm why does every one have to talk ****?
All I ever here is I'm better than this I'm better than that.

Post a slip beating 13.7 in the 1/4 mile or shut it.
I hate having to talk back but come on I invited John2K5 to come on here a couple months ago to discuss the original race.
HE WON!!!!!!
Thats the end of the discussion it was never a matter of can I beat him.
The original poll was how many lengths would it take to break even.

Instantley people being fanboys I guess talked **** from everything involving his car the rims and stereo.
He had not even posted yet and people where bashing him.

It really shows the maturity of some of the people here (no names) and I feel bads that the people on these forums who can talk maturely and not OMG!!! Your the Ricer ***!!!!!

Grow up.
He has a faster car than most of us.
If you can beat a Trans Am LS1 then post proof otherwise it's just skeptical BS.
I've posted two vids now between a Balt and a Trans AM
What do you have?
Again sorry to rant like this it just upsets me.
He was the one who talked all the **** like he had the fastest car ever becuase he beat a stock cobalt, i informed him his car wasn't fast and he didn't want to hear it my problem nope.

Ask and you shall receieve

98 Formula Firebird

Mods Tsp ls6 heads (cnc valve job) tsp torquer v3 cam, springs, titianium retainers, hardend push rods, pacestter long tube headers, catless y pipe, flowmaster catback, 4.10 gears, lid, filter, underdrive pulley, ls6 intake, ported tb, free mods, and hpt tuned.

I think he is a little faster than your friend and i know i am to

Old 12-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

How can you embarass baby jesus like that so close to his birthday.

Just know werewolf you got lucky obviously it wasn't that your car was faster.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:11 PM

I guess I just don't believe your car is really capable of running with a 11 second car, beat 12 second cars, but can't rape a LT1 Convert with some exhaust work. If it was, it'd do better then a 14.3 without even trying.

The real issue here is the Trans Am and how much better it would look with a lowering kit. I like the rims... Why put on something smaller? He has enough TQ to push them around..
Old 12-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=06CorvaltSS;1791765]I guess I just don't believe your car is really capable of running with a 11 second car, beat 12 second cars, but can't rape a LT1 Convert with some exhaust work. If it was, it'd do better then a 14.3 without even trying.

The real issue here is the Trans Am and how much better it would look with a lowering kit. I like the rims... Why put on something smaller? He has enough TQ to push them around..[/QUOTE]

Amen brother, Amen..

Quick Reply: Re-race 98 Trans-Am LS1: Videos