War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

really, what is wrong with some people

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cereal83
LOL How old are you? Do you know anything at all? Your showing your true colors now

I agree but people are assuming somebody had a gun which might not be the case! Oh yeah, where I live, 2 murders in the last 11 years!
lets you and I do the math together here...

1. 2am

2. dark street in a not so great area of town

3. homies in a car driving irratically

4. states that he has a death wish

IMHO that = that he wants to do bodily harm to me or my passenger (if i have one in the car). You better believe if I have my 40 with me i'm settin that puppy right on my lap with the safety off...
Old 12-10-2008, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tazmanian_Dvl
lets you and I do the math together here...

1. 2am

2. dark street in a not so great area of town

3. homies in a car driving irratically

4. states that he has a death wish

IMHO that = that he wants to do bodily harm to me or my passenger (if i have one in the car). You better believe if I have my 40 with me i'm settin that puppy right on my lap with the safety off...
You drive a slow car so what you say has no meaning!
Old 12-10-2008, 01:40 PM

You drive a slow car so what you say has no meaning!
Sorry so do you. Theres a lot of people faster than you.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Blackout06LS
Sorry so do you. Theres a lot of people faster than you.
lol I was just saying that as it seems thats what he wants to hear!

Also yes I drive a slow car but its quicker then alot of Kia's, Daewoo's, Nissans, Fords, Mazdas etc.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:55 PM

cereal83 shut the **** up you are embarrassing Canada. That's why everyone thinks Canada is a joke. Shut the **** up, you're a *******.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:57 PM

^^this kid actually gives me a headache trying to figure out a way to explain it to him that this situation was not the same as someone pulling up next to you and reving!

The dude was slamming his brakes, requiring him to swerve out around him........how is this in anyway possible someone you would want to keep in front of? I honestly hurt trying to comprehend how he doesn't get it. what a nieve tool.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:59 PM

Yeah I'm bad about having road rage...

one night I was waiting in the mall parking lot for my friend to get off of work and this black guy approaches my car and asks me if I have a cigarette... cool, I give him one and send him on his way.

like 5 minutes later he comes back and asks me if I can give him a ride somewhere, I was like "dude I don't even know you and besides I have to pick my friend up" so he says, "how about if I just took this car"... by that time I reach in the back... (I'm the type that carries a gun) I pull my gun on him and say "how about I just blow your ******* brains all over this parking lot"

he got an oh **** look on his face and he said thanks for the cigarette and ran off... then by that time my friend came out and I got the hell out of there cuz I knew he was going to either get his guns or 15 other people with guns... kinda scary.

I live in a kinda rough part of town.... well I border it anyway, some of the scum leaks into my part of town occasionally so I can never be too careful.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by black-balt
Yeah I'm bad about having road rage...

one night I was waiting in the mall parking lot for my friend to get off of work and this black guy approaches my car and asks me if I have a cigarette... cool, I give him one and send him on his way.

like 5 minutes later he comes back and asks me if I can give him a ride somewhere, I was like "dude I don't even know you and besides I have to pick my friend up" so he says, "how about if I just took this car"... by that time I reach in the back... (I'm the type that carries a gun) I pull my gun on him and say "how about I just blow your ******* brains all over this parking lot"

he got an oh **** look on his face and he said thanks for the cigarette and ran off... then by that time my friend came out and I got the hell out of there cuz I knew he was going to either get his guns or 15 other people with guns... kinda scary.

I live in a kinda rough part of town.... well I border it anyway, some of the scum leaks into my part of town occasionally so I can never be too careful.

See, now that's how good citizens take back control from worthless criminals.

It's ***** ass liberals that make it hard to stand up to them.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:14 PM

lol Make me shut the **** *****. Go put a **** in your mouth! Everybody thinks Canada is a joke not because of me as they thought Canada was a joke long before I came along. Use your head for once!

I still fail to see where that says you need a gun in a situation like this. Yes having a gun might make you feel safer and it could prevent something but it could also make the situation worse waving around a gun. I have had similar stuff happen to me before but I am still here without being killed and jacked.

Anyways, I am done with this thread. Its going nowhere.
you just proved my point and explained exactly why we carry. you're an idiot. You can go ahead and keep trying to run away from everyone and one day you'll get caught in an alley with nowhere to go and hopefully only get the **** kicked out of you. Meanwhile I'll end the situation in 2.3 seconds because my g/f, mother, and father deserve to still see me alive since I wasn't the one being an ignorant low life piece of ****.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:18 PM

I still fail to see where that says you need a gun in a situation like this. Yes having a gun might make you feel safer and it could prevent something but it could also make the situation worse waving around a gun. I have had similar stuff happen to me before but I am still here without being killed and jacked.

you don't absolutely NEED a gun... but in my case I probably would've been carjacked by this bastard if I didn't have mine.

as long as you aren't trigger happy and blast anyone who approaches you then you're good. I'd never shoot anyone unless I really really felt that my life was in danger... even then I wouldn't go for a head shot or anything, it would be something just enough for me to get away I'm not about killing people.

So therefore if you were in my shoes you would've been without a ride maybe even dead.

Originally Posted by roadrage06
you just proved my point and explained exactly why we carry. you're an idiot. You can go ahead and keep trying to run away from everyone and one day you'll get caught in an alley with nowhere to go and hopefully only get the **** kicked out of you. Meanwhile I'll end the situation in 2.3 seconds because my g/f, mother, and father deserve to still see me alive since I wasn't the one being an ignorant low life piece of ****.
lol..

See, now that's how good citizens take back control from worthless criminals.

It's ***** ass liberals that make it hard to stand up to them.
which I am not... lol that's my redneck side showing lol

Last edited by black-balt; 12-10-2008 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 02:20 PM

I said I wasn't going to reply but apparently I am an idiot so I don't know any better. Man, I wish you would stop assuming anything bad is going to happen to me. I have guns, I am not scared to use them if needed so why do you think I am going to get beat on? I live in a pretty save area and sure stuff still happens but they are B&E, drugs and BS like that.

you don't absolutely NEED a gun... but in my case I probably would've been carjacked by this bastard if I didn't have mine.

as long as you aren't trigger happy and blast anyone who approaches you then you're good. I'd never shoot anyone unless I really really felt that my life was in danger... even then I wouldn't go for a head shot or anything, it would be something just enough for me to get away I'm not about killing people.

So therefore if you were in my shoes you would've been without a ride maybe even dead.

lol..

I guess my point which I could have made more clear is, you don't need a gun. I have never needed a gun in my life and I won't start needing one now!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:22 PM

lol..

lol... your redneck side?

**** I should bold the whole post you just made. It's all good. The people who are opposed to guns know nothing about them. We don't want to carry so we can blast everyone I have a disagreement with. I'm not going to shoot someone even if they pull up next to me and start cussing me out. I'm going to shoot them when they pull up next to me and get out of their car because it's not worth it to me to end up on Dateline as one of those sad stories where someone was minding their own buisiness and now they've been taken from their family over stupidity.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:30 PM

I said I wasn't going to reply but apparently I am an idiot so I don't know any better. Man, I wish you would stop assuming anything bad is going to happen to me. I have guns, I am not scared to use them if needed so why do you think I am going to get beat on? I live in a pretty save area and sure stuff still happens but they are B&E, drugs and BS like that.

I guess my point which I could have made more clear is, you don't need a gun. I have never needed a gun in my life and I won't start needing one now!
Ok not to be a smartass or anything but you said you have guns and will use them when needed...when exactly is a case where you'll need to use a gun? you getting car jacked or have a gun pointed at you... and you're saying having a gun is unnecessary?

God forbid this would ever happen but if something did happen like you had a gun in your face are you going to wait till they pull that trigger to say... "wow should've used my gun first"

lol... your redneck side?

**** I should bold the whole post you just made. It's all good. The people who are opposed to guns know nothing about them. We don't want to carry so we can blast everyone I have a disagreement with. I'm not going to shoot someone even if they pull up next to me and start cussing me out. I'm going to shoot them when they pull up next to me and get out of their car because it's not worth it to me to end up on Dateline as one of those sad stories where someone was minding their own buisiness and now they've been taken from their family over stupidity.
exactly... there's alot of unstable people running around and it's getting harder and harder to trust anyone anymore... so as far as I'm concerned if I don't know somebody they're my enemy.

and as far as my redneck side goes... I have many of them in my family lol. so it wears off. lol

Last edited by black-balt; 12-10-2008 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 02:34 PM

Ok not to be a smartass or anything but you said you have guns and will use them when needed...when exactly is a case where you'll need to use a gun? you getting car jacked or have a gun pointed at you... and you're saying having a gun is unnecessary?

God forbid this would ever happen but if something did happen like you had a gun in your face are you going to wait till they pull that trigger to say... "wow should've used my gun first"

exactly... there's alot of unstable people running around and it's getting harder and harder to trust anyone anymore... so as far as I'm concerned if I don't know somebody they're my enemy.

and as far as my redneck side goes... I have many of them in my family lol. so it wears off. lol

exactly
Old 12-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Banned

Holy cow, a certain breakfast food member is a retard
Old 12-10-2008, 02:40 PM

well the breakfast food just contradicts himself quite often
Old 12-10-2008, 02:43 PM

In Canada, its not legal to walk around with a gun like CCW so I don't bring it out with me. I can just try to avoid a situation that would get me killed as much as possible, now if somebody broke into my home, I would have a gun ready but I would try not to use it unless it was needed.

I dunno, I just see differently then alot of people it seems. I think alot of problems happen because one person shows a gun when its really not needed but I do see your point.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:46 PM

lol Make me shut the **** *****. Go put a **** in your mouth! Everybody thinks Canada is a joke not because of me as they thought Canada was a joke long before I came along. Use your head for once!

You prove my point I was making in the other thread with your remarks here. I"m sorry your liberal ass cn't comprehend that we live in a dangerous world and certain situations require certain things such as carrying a gun for protection or to deter a two bit negro crack head driving a beat up lexus from car jacking you. I just can't understand how you dona't get the danger. I guess your answer to everything in life is "EEEEK RUN LIKE A BITCH!"
Old 12-10-2008, 02:51 PM

In Canada, its not legal to walk around with a gun like CCW so I don't bring it out with me. I can just try to avoid a situation that would get me killed as much as possible, now if somebody broke into my home, I would have a gun ready but I would try not to use it unless it was needed.

I dunno, I just see differently then alot of people it seems. I think alot of problems happen because one person shows a gun when its really not needed but I do see your point.
I see your point as well... it's not like we carry a gun on us 24/7... not me anyway but I do keep one in my car and a few in my house and they all have permits.

but it seems that how you're taking it is like we're pulling guns on anyone who walks up. I try to stay out of dangerous places too but no matter how safe a place is one crazed person can change all of that. to me threats or implying that someone wants to do harm to me is reason enough to have my fire arm ready... cuz when they have thier gun out, (if they have one) it's pretty much too late cuz it takes alot less time to pull a trigger than to reach in the back and get your gun.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:00 PM

Dude he was driving home from work!! obvously he can't avoid that if that's the route he has to take to get home. I'm sorry if you disagree but if some dude pulls up to me and says "what's the matter don't you have the ***** to stand up to a black man with a death wish" I'm gonna shove my Sig in his face and ask him if he'd really like me to grant that wish...

1. I don't get into politics but I am not a liberal.
2. Your a ******* douche who is upset about a faster version of the SS coming out.
3. Your a moron who assumes alot of things.
4. Your never going to amount to anything at this rate.
5. Go back to school, get a degree in something and live a worthwhile life.
6. Your a douche bag who needs to seek help. Maybe your dad raped you when you were little but that's nobody's fault but your own so **** of.
Don't bring stories about your personal life into this...

Last edited by Tazmanian_Dvl; 12-10-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Tazmanian_Dvl
Dude he was driving home from work!! obvously he can't avoid that if that's the route he has to take to get home. I'm sorry if you disagree but if some dude pulls up to me and says "what's the matter don't you have the ***** to stand up to a black man with a death wish" I'm gonna shove my Sig in his face and ask him if he'd really like me to grant that wish...
I agree and about those people that may live in big cities and things like that... there's all kinds of trash that are out to do nothing but cause trouble.

lol it's not like I'm driving through the hood blaring racist music and shooting anyone who approaches my car.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Get low

ill come into this as a completely unbiased party...... cereal really needs to stfu, what are u man like 16? your arguments and comebacks are lame as hell and most have no correlation what so ever to the matter on hand.

not trying to start stuff, just trying to weed the slower ones out of the thread, go troll somewhere else bro.

but ya btw OP thats some scarry **** lol, ive had to deal with similar ****

Last edited by biohazard; 12-10-2008 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 03:14 PM

1. I don't get into politics but I am not a liberal.
2. Your a ******* douche who is upset about a faster version of the SS coming out.
3. Your a moron who assumes alot of things.
4. Your never going to amount to anything at this rate.
5. Go back to school, get a degree in something and live a worthwhile life.
6. Your a douche bag who needs to seek help. Maybe your dad raped you when you were little but that's nobody's fault but your own so **** of.
yes everyones is afraid of the big bad LNF, this car is the best thing since sliced bread, nohting is faster or as easily modded, get over your self. good luck getting over 400whp and finding rear brake pads as well.

Also when making lists please find different ways to repeat yourself, saying your a douchse like 14 times doesnt prove any point but showing how uneducated you are.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:14 PM

lol I'm not trying to bust anyones *****... but most of the combacks from cereal need to be reworded I can almost make out a somewhat valid point from him but the wording is all wrong and isn't doing him any justice.

that's all I'm trying to say
Old 12-10-2008, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by biohazard
ill come into this as a completely unbiased party...... cereal really needs to stfu, what are u man like 16? your arguments and comebacks are lame as hell and most have no correlation what so ever to the matter on hand.

not trying to start stuff, just trying to weed the slower ones out of the thread, go troll somewhere else bro.

but ya btw OP thats some scarry **** lol, ive had to deal with similar ****
i agree with your post, but if you weren't trying to start stuff......you definitely could have phrased that all better...lol.

Quick Reply: really, what is wrong with some people