War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

really, what is wrong with some people

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 04:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cereal83
Yes and as it has been discussed on every car forum in the world, the they didn't use NSL and basically use the car to its full potential. The interior isn't the best but it is a great car for the price.

Rental car looks is fine with me btw. In terms of performance, it is the best right now and today!
I've never knocked its looks, hell I like the Cobalts looks! I was only reporting what was stated by them.

And yes bang for the buck its about the best thing going right now. Just don't let that turn you into a NEON SRT4 owner.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rissa
It is and I do remember someone saying 95% of TC owners are dicks. Now my question is, has he MET every single person who owns a TC?
if you go re read what I've writen you would see that it says 95% of the people I"ve run into on here and in person...make sure you read more carefully when you're trying to make someone look like an ass...
Old 12-10-2008, 04:38 PM

I'm good, you're doing a fine job yourself.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jackalope
I've never knocked its looks, hell I like the Cobalts looks! I was only reporting what was stated by them.

And yes bang for the buck its about the best thing going right now. Just don't let that turn you into a NEON SRT4 owner.
Yeah I read the report. 3rd Cobalt SS, 2nd GTI, 1st was the MS3. I have been following alot of reviews before I made my choice to buy the car. I like it and while it might not be 500 hp+, its good enough for me.

I don't know what a SRT4 owner is like but I assume its bad.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:39 PM

I'm good, you're doing a fine job yourself.
you fail you edited the post...
Old 12-10-2008, 04:40 PM

Its fast for what is is imo.

Name a 4 banging in the 70's that was even close to this fast.
Yes it is and thats not just your opinion either.

Again, meaningless to me
Thats because you don't know any better, thats ok you'll find out.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:41 PM

Yeah I read the report. 3rd Cobalt SS, 2nd GTI, 1st was the MS3. I have been following alot of reviews before I made my choice to buy the car. I like it and while it might not be 500 hp+, its good enough for me.

Believe it or not the SRT-4 owners are cockier than you...
Old 12-10-2008, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tazmanian_Dvl
you fail you edited the post...
I've seen more threads of you crying about how much you hate ss/tc owners than what you claim in all of their posts bashing your car. Get over it, and get over yourself and this is coming from a tc owner who is NOT cocky.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:43 PM

The typical "my **** don't stink" "I'm the baddest ***** on the road" atitude. Yes thats bad.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:45 PM

I've seen more threads of you crying about how much you hate ss/tc owners than what you claim in all of their posts bashing your car. Get over it, and get over yourself and this is coming from a tc owner who is NOT cocky.
I complain (along with many other members who have been here much longer than you) because of the attitude that many of your fellow TC owners bring to the table. Am I saying you're a cocky *******? No. Do I think Cereal83 is? Yes. He is a perfect example of the type of person I'm talking about...
Old 12-10-2008, 04:48 PM

I complain (along with many other members who have been here much longer than you) because of the attitude that many of your fellow TC owners bring to the table. Am I saying you're a cocky *******? No. Do I think Cereal83 is? Yes. He is a perfect example of the type of person I'm talking about...
Seniority on a forum is a retarded argument, it doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. Your and other's constant whining about other people's "attitudes" isn't going to change anything and you do realize some only say that because you get so riled up about it right? It's actually pretty funny how fuming some ss/sc owners get and how defensive they are. And it is very annoying watching ppl make comments in threads NOT EVEN related to ss/tc's "oh another stupid typical ss/tc owner." It's old, and it doesn't work so it's best to drop it.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:50 PM

For the record I never called anyone a cocky *******. All I was saying is don't fall into that trap, its easier then you think.

Just always remember that their is ALWAYS, ALWASY someone faster then you are. No I'm not saying ME in perticular so don't go there. I'm just saying while the TC is a great car there are better. Do they cost more? Sure! So what? For it to be better you'd expect to pay more. But for now the TC is the big kid on the block in its price range regardless of what magizines rank it 3rd. Interior quality doesn't matter at a red light does it?
Old 12-10-2008, 04:51 PM

Yes it is and thats not just your opinion either.

Thats because you don't know any better, thats ok you'll find out.
Yeah, I get alot of people saying I have a rocket of a car and comments like that. Its weird but oh well.

Believe it or not the SRT-4 owners are cockier than you...
I am not cocky but when you suggest that all of us are idiots and think our car is amazing Ferrari engineers car or something along those lines, its just not true and I am going to say something especially since we drive the same cars

The typical "my **** don't stink" "I'm the baddest ***** on the road" atitude. Yes thats bad.
Its just a car. I dunno why they think they are bad-asses.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:51 PM

Seniority on a forum is a retarded argument, it doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. Your and other's constant whining about other people's "attitudes" isn't going to change anything and you do realize some only say that because you get so riled up about it right? It's actually pretty funny how fuming some ss/sc owners get and how defense they are. And it is very annoying watching ppl make comments in threads NOT EVEN related to ss/tc's "oh another stupid typical ss/tc owner." It's old, and it doesn't work so it's best to drop it.
The TC replaced the SC and the TC owners atitudes replaced those of the SC owners. Isn't that Darwinism at work?
Old 12-10-2008, 04:52 PM

Seniority on a forum is a retarded argument, it doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. Your and other's constant whining about other people's "attitudes" isn't going to change anything and you do realize some only say that because you get so riled up about it right? It's actually pretty funny how fuming some ss/sc owners get and how defense they are. And it is very annoying watching ppl make comments in threads NOT EVEN related to ss/tc's "oh another stupid typical ss/tc owner." It's old, and it doesn't work so it's best to drop it.
Well if you don't like ti click the link that says "unsubscribe" and don't read about it any more little girl. This way you don't have to worry about it...
Old 12-10-2008, 04:52 PM

lol I am cocky? Show me how or where I said that. I never once said my car is better then anybodies.

I am just saying your head is up your ass!
Old 12-10-2008, 04:53 PM

Yeah, I get alot of people saying I have a rocket of a car and comments like that. Its weird but oh well.

I am not cocky but when you suggest that all of us are idiots and think our car is amazing Ferrari engineers car or something along those lines, its just not true and I am going to say something especially since we drive the same cars

Its just a car. I dunno why they think they are bad-asses.
Your car is a little rocket! Just don't go rubbing everyones face in it is all I'm saying.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:54 PM

lol I am cocky? Show me how or where I said that. I never once said my car is better then anybodies.

I am just saying your head is up your ass!
go back a few pages and read your posts...
Old 12-10-2008, 04:55 PM

Well if you don't like ti click the link that says "unsubscribe" and don't read about it any more little girl. This way you don't have to worry about it...
Wow you're a baby, I'm not trying to let you realize how feeble your attempt is at being a dick to people who YOU ACCUSE OF BEING ********. That seems kind of hypocritical, and then you come at me with "just unsubscribe." I think I'll keep reading because what you say is pretty funny to me. Enjoy your car, and let us tc owners enjoy ours, you're not the cobalt police, and it's not your job to let people who have my car know that you think they're arrogant, just let them be stupid.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:55 PM

Yeah, I deleted all my old posts so that's not possible. Sorry! I am trying not to argue and deleting stuff I shouldn't have said but you just keep going with your comments and I follow suit!
Old 12-10-2008, 04:56 PM

rissa...much like everyone on here..you have done your fair share of whining.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Get low

srt-4 owners are bad trust me..... ask any of the guys from midwest.... i own 2 srt-4s and i still came to cobalt meets, the guys at the srt-4 meets pissed me off so much, fking popped collars, stunner shades and just all around tools.....

i sold the srt-4 for a g8 gt and my little bro has my other one now... i can only imagine how much of a tool shed our garage looked to others seeing 2 srt-4's in it lol

i never fit in to that crowd but they were sweet cars, drove a ss/tc, for speed and quality id take the srt-4, fun factor srt-4, but lets face it, a cobalt is a chevy, for some reason i like the cobalt lol, i had one back in 05 and almost bought another, i loved the srt-4 100X more everything about it but, id still love another cobalt

but for now im stomping both cars in my G8 lol .....

ya kind of thinking out loud im bored and trying to kill time lol

You drive a slow car so what you say has no meaning!
OK here's one of your statements...

If you mean defending myself from certain...I'll refrain from any derogatory terms then sure I guess I have!!! But so have you, and I actually know when to stop.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:59 PM

I shouldn't have said but you just keep going with your comments and I follow suit!
Thats usualy what happens.

OK here's one of your statements...
Yeah his "no meaning" posts were a tad on the cocky side.

Last edited by Jackalope; 12-10-2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: really, what is wrong with some people