War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Ricer

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ricer

Not a big war story, but on my way home from work the other night cruisin at 70, I had a audi a4(i think) 2.0T come flying up and slow down door to door with me. Newer model maybe like 11-13. My windows were up n he rolls his down, he speeds up then slows down, speeds up again and slows down. Some Dbag driver, I look over and drop it to 3rd at 65 and do I mini pull from a car length back and shift as my motor is at his window so the bpv opened and popped (knn sri makes its loud). He looked over, rolled his window up and slowed down a couple car lengths back. I reset cruise to 70 and when on about my business.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:23 AM

Nice, scared him a bit there LOL
Old 07-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chevy_tuner
Nice, scared him a bit there LOL
Its like people don't know balts are turbod aswell
Old 07-18-2013, 12:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
lol! I scared a mustang with the whine a few weeks ago. I was messing with him the whole time not letting him pass. I was in fast lane my brother in slow. Well he romps on it and goes into turning lane to pass me. When I'm at his rear bumper I step on it to and quickly catch up to him and let go. lol I guess the whine scared him and he just got behind me again.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Twoozofjuice
lol! I scared a mustang with the whine a few weeks ago. I was messing with him the whole time not letting him pass. I was in fast lane my brother in slow. Well he romps on it and goes into turning lane to pass me. When I'm at his rear bumper I step on it to and quickly catch up to him and let go. lol I guess the whine scared him and he just got behind me again.
I love idiots that don't let people pass.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by m33pm33p
I love idiots that don't let people pass.
I was doing it because when he first got to where me and my brother were at we were stopped at a red light and he got pretty much within 1 foot of my rear bumper. Then he kept riding my ass the whole time. I didn't think it was necessary when both me and my brother were going 55 in a 45. The kid just needed to calm down and was looking for something so I showed him what he wanted haha
Old 07-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love when you have cruise control at 75 mph, speedlimit is 70. And ******* jumps in your lane at 60 ( trying to be a cop or something ) then I rid there ass, and if its nighttime I put my highbeams on, and just stay behind them. After a couple miles they move over, I show them my finger, and keep going.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by SalvageBaltSS
I love when you have cruise control at 75 mph, speedlimit is 70. And ******* jumps in your lane at 60 ( trying to be a cop or something ) then I rid there ass, and if its nighttime I put my highbeams on, and just stay behind them. After a couple miles they move over, I show them my finger, and keep going.
I'd understand riding someones ass if they're going like 10 under just being a douche cuz I do the same. The guy that was riding me and constantly revving at me was just being a dick cuz I was actually going 10 over the speed limit lol
Old 07-18-2013, 05:06 PM
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well I wouldn't mind if there were just doing 60 and I came up on to them. But when they are in the right lane, and they see me coming and they move over ( I SEE THEM HIT THERE DAMN BRAKES ) and then sit in front of me. Then Ill go ride there ass, cause I had to slam on my brakes cause there *******'s .
Old 07-18-2013, 05:11 PM

I love the new A4's. Friend has one with a tuner. But it is still SLOW as *****. It's more of a "hey look at me" cruising car. Fun off the line though. Also not really sure why you would call him a ricer. Just seems like he wanted a run, then chickened out
Old 07-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSBalt
I love the new A4's. Friend has one with a tuner. But it is still SLOW as *****. It's more of a "hey look at me" cruising car. Fun off the line though. Also not really sure why you would call him a ricer. Just seems like he wanted a run, then chickened out
I thought the speeding up and down thing was kinda rice. He did it more than twice trying to get me to react and when i did he tucked his tail between his legs.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Premium Member

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Interesting.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:15 AM

I was at a stoplight and this guy with his gf in passenger seat revved his s/c cobalt. I opened exhaust cutout revved back, his gf laughed and he looked straight ahead without an expression...
Old 07-19-2013, 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by SalvageBaltSS
well I wouldn't mind if there were just doing 60 and I came up on to them. But when they are in the right lane, and they see me coming and they move over ( I SEE THEM HIT THERE DAMN BRAKES ) and then sit in front of me. Then Ill go ride there ass, cause I had to slam on my brakes cause there *******'s .
+1 dumbasses driving 60 in a 60 in the fast lane, while cars are passing on the right. Pisses me off!
Old 07-19-2013, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by MillerCycle
+1 dumbasses driving 60 in a 60 in the fast lane, while cars are passing on the right. Pisses me off!
I drive with traffic from 2 Airforce bases to and from work. I have nothing against the AirForce but there are so many DOUCHE bag drivers with air force tags, good god. I'll just speed up and cut them off when they're trying to pass and riding my bumper. When I'm going 10 over the limit, then watch the Sh*t fit begin in my rear view, haha.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Administrator
Administrator
Platinum Member

Received 197 Likes on 175 Posts
I've had a run in on numerous occasions with this clown in an audi A4 1.8T that lives in my area.

First time I ran him was at a light. Gave him the jump, and freight trained past him. I slowed down, but he would not come up next to me after that.

Second time he rode my ass as I was on my way to work making his blow off sneeze and all sorts of garbage. Dropped it down, punched it, and he was a little spec in my rear view mirror.

Last time I saw him, he must have learned his lesson, because he didnt try anything.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:59 AM

what I hate is when im cursing down the highway at 80-85 and theres someone in the fast lane and im creeping up on em and theres plenty of room to move over and they dont! GOD it pisses me off.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Twoozofjuice
I was doing it because when he first got to where me and my brother were at we were stopped at a red light and he got pretty much within 1 foot of my rear bumper. Then he kept riding my ass the whole time. I didn't think it was necessary when both me and my brother were going 55 in a 45. The kid just needed to calm down and was looking for something so I showed him what he wanted haha
The left lane is for PASSING. NOBODY cares if you think you were going fast enough, it's called common courtesy, so just move over instead of being a dick and blocking the road.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by daregooch
The left lane is for PASSING. NOBODY cares if you think you were going fast enough, it's called common courtesy, so just move over instead of being a dick and blocking the road.
I don't think this is true. I think the law says the left lane is for seeing how slow you can drive without stalling out, operation some sort of electronic device when you're not supposed to be and/or just generally not paying attention to what's going on around you. The right lane is for crusing at exactly the speed limit or 5mph under and the middle lane is specifically for boxing in people who are trying to pass you(this includes emergency vehicles)
Old 07-21-2013, 04:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Im a straight ******* to people going slow in left lane.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Where's The Cruze SS?
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
People are ******** on the road bottom line.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:57 PM

inb4riceburner
Old 07-22-2013, 04:02 AM

You guys shouldn't be tailgating to make a point. It doesn't do anything to the person in front of you except let them know you're mad and can't do anything about the situation; more importantly it completely exposes you to being brake-checked into their bumper with you being at fault (through the insurances' eyes at least).

What you guys need to do is get around them and give them a taste of their own medicine. Lets say the speed limit is 60 mph so 30 mph would be an appropriate message . Then of course when they try to get around you, don't let them. Or if you're with a group of friends an "idaho roadblock" is quite entertaining
Old 07-22-2013, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by GTOworshiper9
You guys shouldn't be tailgating to make a point. It doesn't do anything to the person in front of you except let them know you're mad and can't do anything about the situation; more importantly it completely exposes you to being brake-checked into their bumper with you being at fault (through the insurances' eyes at least).

What you guys need to do is get around them and give them a taste of their own medicine. Lets say the speed limit is 60 mph so 30 mph would be an appropriate message . Then of course when they try to get around you, don't let them. Or if you're with a group of friends an "idaho roadblock" is quite entertaining
^ This

Ive done this before. Waited behind some dumb lady in a jeep goin 45 in a 65. I was behind her and there was about 15 cars behind me. She was staying just ahead of the guy in the other lane so no one could get by. The guy exited, I layed on it and got in front of her. I slowed down and when she tried to ride my ass i just dropped gears. The whole time im doing the people that were behind me passed us happily!

she changed lanes and tried to pass me 3 different times... yea not happening! she was so pissed she took a picture of the back of my car with her phone... like thats gonna do anything. We eventually got in town at a redlight and as she came up next to me i scratched my head with my middle finger and went about my business
Old 07-22-2013, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 154 Likes on 131 Posts
Lol nice that's better than a race imo

Quick Reply: Ricer