War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Ricer

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Beamer
I love people trying to box you in, haven't found one person yet to keep me from getting by. Isnt that was the merge lane is for when that on ramp comes up, just down a gear or two and nail and weeeeee you go by all who stand in your way. I used to love doing that in the balt. Had a explorer who saw me cruising up from the distance, I was in the right lane and got over to the left to go around with the a truck that was going pass. Guy in explorer sped up and paced with the truck. I just go back over behind dickhole explorer and a on ramp came up and I just took off. The look on his face was priceless as I whipped by and was gone baby gone. Had to do that a good few times. One time I got so pissed I passed on the shoulder(wide section). I am pretty patient but when you intentionally try to keep me from driving however I want its on. Or was on, I dont care much anymore unless cut me off without a doubt knowing you are.
This post shows a small amount of tard. Passing on the shoulder is how people die.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
had to be there, still alive so yea. I am sure if I stayed between the 3 18-wheelers trying to play I could of been worse off. Wrong, oh yea, I was but I was pissed and had 3 a-hole truckers messing with me for no reason. Lane I used which was then a shoulder used to be another lane. No idea why they marked it off.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
had to be there, still alive so yea. I am sure if I stayed between the 3 18-wheelers trying to play I could of been worse off. Wrong, oh yea, I was but I was pissed and had 3 a-hole truckers messing with me for no reason. Lane I used which was then a shoulder used to be another lane. No idea why they marked it off.
I'm guessing what he was trying to say that you didn't know if someone had stopped in the shoulder with a broken down car or something. Instant collision and more than likely death. It's happened here locally before.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:09 PM

...or end up upside down hoping george zimmerman will show up to pull you out of the vehicle!

Now about female drivers... well in iraq women arent really allowed to drive and the roads are safer than here and thats with all the freakin IEDs emplaced on them!!!

but seriously its hard to say. my gf drives great. my ex wife would scare me to the point where i wanted to jump out of the vehicle!
Old 07-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Twoozofjuice

I'm guessing what he was trying to say that you didn't know if someone had stopped in the shoulder with a broken down car or something. Instant collision and more than likely death. It's happened here locally before.
This
Old 07-25-2013, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Twoozofjuice
nope, I am not totally tarded, I looked. Unlike most people I plan my outs and actions ahead of time. Its how I have gotten out of many situations that could of lead into being in an accident. Thats one thing that stuck with me wayyyy wayyyyyyy back in the day during drivers ed, know your outs.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Banned

nope, I am not totally tarded, I looked. Unlike most people I plan my outs and actions ahead of time. Its how I have gotten out of many situations that could of lead into being in an accident. Thats one thing that stuck with me wayyyy wayyyyyyy back in the day during drivers ed, know your outs.
Driving on the shoulder is tard. Seen many good men die like that.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:21 PM

I'm sure you have. Its either risk that which there was no risk, again used to be another lane, it was clear for miles as I checked while the 3 tard 18-wheelers were trying their best to box me in, for no ******* reason as I was just driving along normally so I got out of there. There was probably, oh an inch from the truck on my rear, a couple inches to the one on the right as he was trying to get as close as possible and the one infront who continued to slow to get me pinched. Not ******* happening, I would love to see who else would just sit there and tolerate that bullshit. And I had my g/f call them into the police aswell. Not sure if they got pulled, I hope so but did not stick around to see.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by 10CSSTC
Driving on the shoulder is tard. Seen many good men die like that.
Probably because they drove on the shoulder out of anger and anger clouds judgement. If you are aware of your surroundings and looking ahead you should be ok. Not condoning this behavior but driving angry anywhere can get you in a lot of trouble.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by buildmeanempire
Probably because they drove on the shoulder out of anger and anger clouds judgement. If you are aware of your surroundings and looking ahead you should be ok. Not condoning this behavior but driving angry anywhere can get you in a lot of trouble.
amen, I hope whatever anger they had against me did not end up in disaster. Probably some dipshat earlier pissed 'em off. No idea why they'd gang up on someone else but my balt was abit stand out-ish got many unwanted attention. Only reason I do not mind I sold it, I do miss the hell out of it though.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:04 PM

Shoulda just stayed boxed in. You woulda got awesome mpg! Those dumbasses trying to be dicks were unkowingly pulling you along with them!
Old 07-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Banned

I'm sure you have. Its either risk that which there was no risk, again used to be another lane, it was clear for miles as I checked while the 3 tard 18-wheelers were trying their best to box me in, for no ******* reason as I was just driving along normally so I got out of there. There was probably, oh an inch from the truck on my rear, a couple inches to the one on the right as he was trying to get as close as possible and the one infront who continued to slow to get me pinched. Not ******* happening, I would love to see who else would just sit there and tolerate that bullshit. And I had my g/f call them into the police aswell. Not sure if they got pulled, I hope so but did not stick around to see.
Honestly can say i never had driven on the shoulder

Originally Posted by buildmeanempire

Nope, im saying good men i knew have died from being hit on the shoulder by some tard trying to pass someone. However the tards got what they had coming. Manslaughter.