War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Small Race. (SS/TC Vs G35)

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no its definitly the way i said it. cuz ur car stock is slow as ****
Old 04-24-2009, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by drew1991sf
no its definitly the way i said it. cuz ur car stock is slow as ****
Well isnt that the pot calling the kettle black....
Old 04-24-2009, 05:55 PM

ya but i dont act like my cars fast. u seem like u have the fastest car in the world.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:41 PM

I love the bickering of people who think there 4cyl fwd is the ****
Old 04-24-2009, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by drew1991sf
ya but i dont act like my cars fast. u seem like u have the fastest car in the world.
why cus I give Steve hard time??? Ummm.......ok if you say so.

Originally Posted by 2MCHBoost
I love the bickering of people who think there 4cyl fwd is the ****
No bickering. Just messin with Steve and he knows it.

Last edited by CRZYCUBAN2; 04-24-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-24-2009, 09:23 PM

thats not wat it sounds like.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:33 PM

Well you took it the wrong way.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:43 PM

its all good Hugo....i can tell your messing around...im lmao over here

well on Wednesday night i raced a ss/tc from a dig and i took him by a few feet...we were pretty much neck and neck...this happened twice. the ss/tc had cai and charge piping and flowmaster exhaust. no toon...im thinking he didnt know how to drive it yet cuz he got it on monday or tuesday something like that

Last edited by mrsilent13; 04-24-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-25-2009, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by mrsilent13
its all good Hugo....i can tell your messing around...im lmao over here

well on Wednesday night i raced a ss/tc from a dig and i took him by a few feet...we were pretty much neck and neck...this happened twice. the ss/tc had cai and charge piping and flowmaster exhaust. no toon...im thinking he didnt know how to drive it yet cuz he got it on monday or tuesday something like that
where at?
Old 04-26-2009, 02:02 PM

this was on 8th street between archibald and haven...he said he lives by/in perris
Old 04-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Banned

I loved toying with G35s in my Redline. I always imagined the owner driving back to his infinity dealer's service department trying to convince the service attendant that something was wrong with his car because he got walked by a Saturn.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by TXRLU
I loved toying with G35s in my Redline. I always imagined the owner driving back to his infinity dealer's service department trying to convince the service attendant that something was wrong with his car because he got walked by a Saturn.
... race a modded one...
Old 04-26-2009, 10:17 PM

flowmaster on turbo car = fail
Old 04-26-2009, 10:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tREBs
... race a modded one...
I quoted myself from another thread. I'll let you figure out which part applies.

lmao.........God damn you guys are a trip. Why do these threads always turn speculatory? The OP ran a GTO (although he didn't specify LS1 or LS2), and was neck and neck with the GTO slightly ahead, and then ran a Mustang GT and slightly edged the Stang out. That sounds close to what is expected. Why does everyone have a chip on their shoulders as to what might happen, what should've happened, or what would happen if the race was on the ******* moon? None of us but the OP were there, so why even speculate? How about we just congratulate the OP on the runs, maybe ask a question or two and just have a decent convo? I can't say I doubt the OP since he didn't use "bus lengths" to describe either race. And I'm glad that some people picked up on my 1st sarcastic post, to the ones that didn't, do you know the definition of a tool? Oh and the ones that had to re-read and acknowledged my sarcasm later, yer just a rent-a-tool.

And for the record I no longer own the Redline, but I'm sure positive that a highly modded G35 can't overtake a highly modded GTO, but then again I'm not going to be a douchebag and attempt to speculate what my GTO would be capable of if I threw more than a few hundred dollars of mods at it because that's just gay and childish.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:32 PM

I quoted myself from another thread. I'll let you figure out which part applies.

And for the record I no longer own the Redline, but I'm sure positive that a highly modded G35 can't overtake a highly modded GTO, but then again I'm not going to be a douchebag and attempt to speculate what my GTO would be capable of if I threw more than a few hundred dollars of mods at it because that's just gay and childish.
by far the STUPIDEST thing to say... the sky is the limit is it not?
Old 04-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Banned

by far the STUPIDEST thing to say... the sky is the limit is it not?

No the stupidest thing would be to go into a thread about a guy running a G35 and try to make it about yourself and your modded G35 trying to come across like an E-badass.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:45 PM

No the stupidest thing would be to go into a thread about a guy running a G35 and try to make it about yourself and your modded G35 trying to come across like an E-badass.
i just see alot of flaming, and statements like your INITIAL post i addressed are very ignorant.
there it is incase you forgot...
go back and read my initial post in this thread, i gave him props... why? because he wasnt being an ignorant **** like your intial post in this thread.

/ back to topic
Old 04-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Banned

i just see alot of flaming, and statements like your INITIAL post i addressed are very ignorant.

there it is incase you forgot...
go back and read my initial post in this thread, i gave him props... why? because he wasnt being an ignorant **** like your intial post in this thread.

/ back to topic

Yeah, I'm sure if he had posted that he walked one (which I did with my Redline on more than a few occasions) you'd be trying to talk **** to him. Stock for stock the LSJ in the Cobalt/Ion has a slight advantage on the G35. This is based on publications AND my own personal experience. And as I stated earlier, I'm not the one trying to be an E-badass. I stated the fact that my run-ins with G35s in my old car were always positive for me (me pulling them). If that's too much for you to swallow then I suggest you get some panties that don't bunch up on you.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:56 PM

Yeah, I'm sure if he had posted that he walked one (which I did with my Redline on more than a few occasions) you'd be trying to talk **** to him. Stock for stock the LSJ in the Cobalt/Ion has a slight advantage on the G35. This is based on publications AND my own personal experience. And as I stated earlier, I'm not the one trying to be an E-badass. I stated the fact that my run-ins with G35s in my old car were always positive for me (me pulling them). If that's too much for you to swallow then I suggest you get some panties that don't bunch up on you.
infact i wouldn't have i owned a 2.9 pully'd ss/sc... i know what they are capable of, and i know the wreck the stock g35.
it was YOUR ignorant statment, namely the second half of it im commenting on...
Old 04-26-2009, 11:11 PM

again.. i own a balt, and a s3tt, and have built my moms g35, it will crush many so yeah it is what it is, you get what you pay for
Old 04-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Banned

So me stating that I'd imagine a G35 owner wondering how in the hell a Saturn walked him is ignorant? Seriously, I think you were just looking for an excuse to make it about yourself and your car, which I find to be kind of sad.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:17 PM

So me stating that I'd imagine a G35 owner wondering how in the hell a Saturn walked him is ignorant? Seriously, I think you were just looking for an excuse to make it about yourself and your car, which I find to be kind of sad.
not once have i brought up MY car bud your the one bringing that up.
and i was refferring more to the part where you exclaim "bring their car back to the dealership and ask if something was wrong with the car"
G35 owners are far from brainless... look at the G35 forums. i have seen more knowledge there then i have here as of late.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Banned

not once have i brought up MY car bud your the one bringing that up.
and i was refferring more to the part where you exclaim "bring their car back to the dealership and ask if something was wrong with the car"
G35 owners are far from brainless... look at the G35 forums. i have seen more knowledge there then i have here as of late.

Jeez get a clue will you? I said I IMAGINED the G35 owner going to their service advisor. I didn't say "G35 owners are dumb, snobby tools that don't know **** about cars". Like I said, I think you just want an excuse to talk about your car. You don't have to outright mention it, but you did mention a "modded G35" so hmmm I wonder. And if you don't think this forum has enough knowledge for you, then please allow me to show you where you might find the exit.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 AM

Jeez get a clue will you? I said I IMAGINED the G35 owner going to their service advisor. I didn't say "G35 owners are dumb, snobby tools that don't know **** about cars". Like I said, I think you just want an excuse to talk about your car. You don't have to outright mention it, but you did mention a "modded G35" so hmmm I wonder. And if you don't think this forum has enough knowledge for you, then please allow me to show you where you might find the exit.
HAH! this is ridiculous, and pointless to argue
Old 04-27-2009, 02:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
u guys are still arguing? lol

like i said. he was def modded. didnt soud like the normal G35. but he was def not a product of turbonetics or anyhting......

but like i said from the begining. he took off. i tried to catch up. he raced from light to light. less than an 1/8 mile

and i do give props to all g35 and g37.

i wanted one since i was 15. before my balt.

i like the look.

Quick Reply: Small Race. (SS/TC Vs G35)