War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

SRT vs Cobalt SS/SC

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 410 Likes on 352 Posts
SRT vs Cobalt SS/SC

*** Cliff Notes at Bottom ***

SO I am out and about cruising quite a few days ago... enjoying a quick spout of warm weather... Cruise Cruise Cruise. Then I see a Black SRT-4, LOOKS stock... I like! We are going the same way. I see it is a girl driving. I like! We cruise for a while, she seems to have no interest in racing... there is a few cars around us... but they dissipate. I'm in the right lane and she is in the left lane. The only car is in the way is in her lane... and makes a left hand turn... so she falls behind a bit.

Then I hear BRRRAAAAH CHHHHHH (Acceleration then BOV), and golly-gee... who would have guessed, but the light ahead turns red! I see her creep forward a quick inch... I match and keep our front wheels side by side. I keep an eye on the light, but glance over at her a few times... anticipation is building... feet is shaking on the gas & clutch pedals pedal... one hand shakes on the steering wheel... one shaking on the shifter. BAM, green light. Clutch out, ease the throttle to an almost Wide open status. AMAZING TRACTION IN 1ST GEAR! We are side by side all through 1st gear. We both shift at right about the same time... throwing it in to 2nd and going WOT simultaneously. I pull instantly putting her at my side view mirror. She hangs right there... I pull maybe a few inches until she has to shift around 60mph, where I put her at my rear bumper. I pull an amazingly quick shift to 3rd gear and pull even harder - putting an additional 2 full car lengths on her. It stays right around there until she lets off at 110. SHWEEEET!

She gets up beside me again and throws the thumbs up... I return the gesture. We get to another light many miles down the road and commence talkage! She talks about how Super Sweet my car is... that she test drove one and loved it. She was very Punk Rockish looking... I like! She may not have been the best looking girl in the world... but DAMN... that was some HOTT driving! That's the kind of G/F I want!

Then some guy in a jacked up Chevy truck that behind us leans out the window and yells at the jacked up Dodge truck beside him, "WAHOOOOO! That Chevy SS just F@CKED up that Dodge! AH HAHAHA!" It was a very fun time! I laughed!

*** Cliff Notes ***

I raced a chick in a Black SRT-4 from a dig. At 110 I had 3 cars on her. GREAT SUCCESS!
Old 04-10-2007, 12:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good stuff, I raced an srt 4 today also, 290whp and 350wtq, and lost. ............
Old 04-10-2007, 12:10 AM
Banned

haha good job. I will be driving thru findlay tomorrow on my way to springfield.

One of the gayest citys.. FLAG CITY! ahahaha
Old 04-10-2007, 12:19 AM

the g5 doesnt look that bad. i know its the same style as the cobalt but i think the inside looks better and they have better color options.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by USMCFieldMP

SO I am out and about cruising quite a few days ago... enjoying a quick spout of warm weather... Cruise Cruise Cruise. Then I see a Black SRT-4, LOOKS stock... I like! We are going the same way. I see it is a girl driving. I like! We cruise for a while, she seems to have no interest in racing... there is a few cars around us... but they dissipate. I'm in the right lane and she is in the left lane. The only car is in the way is in her lane... and makes a left hand turn... so she falls behind a bit.

Then I hear BRRRAAAAH CHHHHHH (Acceleration then BOV), and golly-gee... who would have guessed, but the light ahead turns red! I see her creep forward a quick inch... I match and keep our front wheels side by side. I keep an eye on the light, but glance over at her a few times... anticipation is building... feet is shaking on the gas & clutch pedals pedal... one hand shakes on the steering wheel... one shaking on the shifter. BAM, green light. Clutch out, ease the throttle to an almost Wide open status. AMAZING TRACTION IN 1ST GEAR! We are side by side all through 1st gear. We both shift at right about the same time... throwing it in to 2nd and going WOT simultaneously. I pull instantly putting her at my side view mirror. She hangs right there... I pull maybe a few inches until she has to shift around 60mph, where I put her at my rear bumper. I pull an amazingly quick shift to 3rd gear and pull even harder - putting an additional 2 full car lengths on her. It stays right around there until she lets off at 110. SHWEEEET!

She gets up beside me again and throws the thumbs up... I return the gesture. We get to another light many miles down the road and commence talkage! She talks about how Super Sweet my car is... that she test drove one and loved it. She was very Punk Rockish looking... I like! She may not have been the best looking girl in the world... but DAMN... that was some HOTT driving! That's the kind of G/F I want!

Then some guy in a jacked up Chevy truck that behind us leans out the window and yells at the jacked up Dodge truck beside him, "WAHOOOOO! That Chevy SS just F@CKED up that Dodge! AH HAHAHA!" It was a very fun time! I laughed!
*** Cliff Notes ***

I raced a chick in a Black SRT-4 from a dig. At 110 I had 3 cars on her. GREAT SUCCESS!

HAHAHAH That's ******* hillarious! I live in a town where trucks rule and that's just funny to me!
Good kill BTW!
Old 04-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Originally Posted by sneaky
haha good job. I will be driving thru findlay tomorrow on my way to springfield.

One of the gayest citys.. FLAG CITY! ahahaha
Indeed, it is DEFINITELY one of the gayest cities AND States ever! I'm glad I'm from another state - Texas FTW!!!

Originally Posted by nitrous818
the g5 doesnt look that bad. i know its the same style as the cobalt but i think the inside looks better and they have better color options.
Where the hell did that come from? HAHA... I do like the G5's though... When I am rich, I will buy a base/wrecked G5 and drop an LNF in it!

Originally Posted by bigrroberto
HAHAHAH That's ******* hillarious! I live in a town where trucks rule and that's just funny to me!
Good kill BTW!
It was DAMNED Funny!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 12:38 AM

Did you get her number!?!?!?! lol
Old 04-10-2007, 01:59 AM

Indeed, it is DEFINITELY one of the gayest cities AND States ever! I'm glad I'm from another state - Texas FTW!!!
Bravo, always nice to read about a fun kill. Texas ya can't beat it.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:24 AM

HAHAHA now thats funny right there! LOL Good kill Marine
Old 04-10-2007, 10:32 AM

the beginning of that story sounded like an eminem song.

was this SHE you kept referring to hot?
Old 04-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Originally Posted by nanaki
the beginning of that story sounded like an eminem song.

was this SHE you kept referring to hot?
I'd give her a 7 out of 10 on Appearance Hottness... but a 9.5 out of 10 on Driving/Car Knowledge Hottness!
Old 04-10-2007, 10:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol...imagine if she was really hott...how would u be able to concentrate man lol..nice kill i always thought the srt-4 were faster..but some people tell me they r heavier than the ss/sc

7...then she must had e cute

Last edited by Jimmys2007CobaltSS/C; 04-10-2007 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2007, 10:44 AM

nothing turns me on more than a girl that's into modding and racing their vehicle. mmm... i need a tissue
Old 04-10-2007, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Ljavy17
good stuff, I raced an srt 4 today also, 290whp and 350wtq, and lost. ............
cause he cheated bro! 50 shot
Old 04-10-2007, 09:36 PM

Dude, nice kill...I love the end though, the part about the jacked up truck guys yelling redneck style out the window! ******* funny...Racing chicks rock...Hot ****.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Originally Posted by Jimmys2007CobaltSS/C
i always thought the srt-4 were faster..but some people tell me they r heavier than the ss/sc
Stock for Stock the SRT is faster in a drag... and Lighter in weight.

But I am not stock... not even close.

I just smoked VERY COCKY Evo VIII driver! It was NICE! From a roll I beat the hell out of him. From a Dig, I pass him at 100mph! Horray for me! I am $50 richer!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:20 AM

Man u should be a author with all those NOVEL words u used lol
Old 04-11-2007, 12:24 AM

I swear you get more races.....
Old 04-11-2007, 04:09 AM
Banned

So, I am driving down to the hockey game which is a good, 40 miles away.

A Black SRT4 is right on my ass, im going 80 as it is...

dude pulls next to me...honks his horn....i punch it...for fun. (im in a 2.4 sedan auto stock), and we goto about 120ish, i let off....dude gets infront of me........i notice he then laughs, points, so on and so forth for about 20 miles or so, ******* with me the whole way...

i notice he doesnt have a radar detector.....

so we're goin, i spot the undercover cop ahead, you cant really tell except for the small ass light bar inside, and the plates....but my radar is goin off like crazy...

He's beside me, im a bit behind the cop...i honk 3 times...and punch it..so does he...........i see cherries.

All in all, it was funny..the kid was 16...I drove by and gave the courtesy honk.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by TCarter

dude pulls next to me...honks his horn....i punch it...for fun. (im in a 2.4 sedan auto stock), and we goto about 120ish, i let off....dude gets infront of me........i notice he then laughs, points, so on and so forth for about 20 miles or so, ******* with me the whole way...

so we're goin, i spot the undercover cop ahead, you cant really tell except for the small ass light bar inside, and the plates....but my radar is goin off like crazy...

He's beside me, im a bit behind the cop...i honk 3 times...and punch it..so does he...........i see cherries.

All in all, it was funny..the kid was 16...I drove by and gave the courtesy honk.
That's just wrong.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:37 AM

*** Cliff Notes ***

did you get her number???
Old 04-12-2007, 02:14 AM

Dude thats so effed up but funny
Old 04-13-2007, 01:07 AM

I want to kick 16 year old kids with SRT's straight in the nuts just to let them know how the rest of the SRT world feels like when they are allowed to own one of these cars.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmys2007CobaltSS/C
nice kill i always thought the srt-4 were faster..but some people tell me they r heavier than the ss/sc
usmc has alot of good kills under his belt. i think he has alot of mods and driver mod vs a chick... so usmc>chick in neon