War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

SS S/C vs. Acura Integra GSR

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SS S/C vs. Acura Integra GSR

I was on my way home from a vw meet and came across this dude in a black and primered Acura. I figuredhe didn't want to race because, well, he'd get slaughtered. So light turns green and he chirps the tires and takes off. At this point I'm like...ummm...ok. I take pursuit and at the top of 1st i realize he's already behind me.

THe second part of the story is his buddy on a motorcycle starts pacing me and wants to go...I know I'm going to get my ass handed to me but what the hell. I drop into 2nd and we go. I unfortunately hit redline, but he also misses a shift, I grab third and take off. At this point, whatever he did, he couldn't pull on me. I don't know much about bikes except he should have beatin me. I'll leave this one to drivers error.

The third and best part of the story, I get home and stage 2 is in my mailbox

I can't wait until this thing goes in
Old 10-04-2006, 10:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sicklyscott
I was on my way home from a vw meet and came across this dude in a black and primered Acura. I figuredhe didn't want to race because, well, he'd get slaughtered. So light turns green and he chirps the tires and takes off. At this point I'm like...ummm...ok. I take pursuit and at the top of 1st i realize he's already behind me.

THe second part of the story is his buddy on a motorcycle starts pacing me and wants to go...I know I'm going to get my ass handed to me but what the hell. I drop into 2nd and we go. I unfortunately hit redline, but he also misses a shift, I grab third and take off. At this point, whatever he did, he couldn't pull on me. I don't know much about bikes except he should have beatin me. I'll leave this one to drivers error.

The third and best part of the story, I get home and stage 2 is in my mailbox

I can't wait until this thing goes in
Nice kill dude, anything less than a GSR is not worth it, so you did good in my book
Old 10-04-2006, 10:25 PM

I raced a completly primered GSR and the thing hung with me when i was bone stock dead even from a forty roll but he was built.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:38 AM

I've beaten several GS-Rs in my wife's v6 VUE...they aren't fast at all
Old 10-11-2006, 12:44 AM

Nice kill..What do ya'll know about the new Acura RSX's??? My Mom works with a lady who's son has one an he thinks he's gonns smoke me..I said bring it..lol
Old 10-11-2006, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik
Nice kill..What do ya'll know about the new Acura RSX's??? My Mom works with a lady who's son has one an he thinks he's gonns smoke me..I said bring it..lol

The type-s is a nice little car, they will do about a 15 flat or so 1/4 mile, and take well to bolt-ons, you should win if you can drive. GSR's arent that slow either.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:52 AM

I think I can hold my own pretty well. I guess we'll see if he really wants some. lol..I managed to hold off an SRT4 with wastegate, springs, an not sure what else. He thought I had a pulley and gave a big thumbs up an BIG smile from his girl. I said nope, just Injen CAI. Slowly started reelin him in, real slow.