War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

ss/sc vs 95ish M3 supercharged

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 03:41 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ss/sc vs 95ish M3 supercharged

so im sitting at alight , and i see this lowered black M3 pull up. looks to be around the 95-99 wasn’t to sure . im thinking to my self...should be a good race. looks to be moded. Probably exhaust, but i should be able to take it .....little did i know he was packing boost
light goes green we both light up 1st gear uncontrollably as both cars desperately search for traction, as we stay dead even, we shift to 2nd we both spin alil, but now his rear bumper is at my door, I’m still winding out 2nd as he shifts to 3rd he jumps half a car, but I still hang on his bumper . At this point im just amazed at how nasty this car sounds as it rips thro its gears…so amazed that im not even paying attention to my rpms . The sound of my rev limter awakens me from my daze I try to shift to 3rd , but by the time I did he ripped away from me , as if my car was attached to his by a rope and me shifting late was the knife that cut it . . that missed shift allowed him to put a few cars on me and there was nothing I could do to regain that lost ground altho im sure if i didnt miss the shift he still would have pulled on me as he did, race ended at about 90mph with a bout 3 ˝ car lengths’ on me im sure he would have added more if we kept going.
we pull up at the next light , he rolls down his window , I expect some smart assed comment…but instead I get a “damn that things got some bawls , what’s it got done?”
he explains that he didn’t expect to be anywhere as close as it was. He gave me props light goes green I don’t even try , I know when im defeated, and rips away …

after later thinking about it , id love the chance to race him again , maybe from a highway roll … just for Shigiggles
Old 09-07-2007, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
don't ya hate it when you get surprised............