War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

ss/sc vs Mustang GT

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 07:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cakeeater
were you talking about a roll here?

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Old 04-02-2009, 07:33 PM

http://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-...ime-slips.html

look through there if you'd like. best i've seen is a 13.3@105, but the average pb is probably 13.6-13.7@103-104
Old 04-02-2009, 07:33 PM

Slow down cuties! I can't keep up! haha!

cakeeater.. How does this one sound: The cobalt is the fastest car in the world. It can beat any car no matter what.. It beats mustangs on rolls and digs and everything.. Are you crying yet? you crack me up. Loosen up those panties.. cobalts will always be faster than any modded mustang in the world Keep your cute remarks coming... I'll keep feeding you frustration lmao
Old 04-02-2009, 07:36 PM

http://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-...ime-slips.html

look through there if you'd like. best i've seen is a 13.3@105, but the average pb is probably 13.6-13.7@103-104
Gotta make you understand

Originally Posted by ChriSS/SC

cakeeater.. How does this one sound: The cobalt is the fastest car in the world. It can beat any car no matter what.. It beats mustangs on rolls and digs and everything.. Are you crying yet? you crack me up. Loosen up those panties.. cobalts will always be faster than any modded mustang in the world Keep your cute remarks coming... I'll keep feeding you frustration lmao

Never gonna give you up

Last edited by 1BADSS/SC; 04-02-2009 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2009, 07:36 PM

You do a really good impersonation of yourself
Old 04-02-2009, 07:38 PM

Hey.. Facts are facts

You're cute when you become defensive about mustangs btw...
Old 04-02-2009, 07:40 PM

Never gonna let you down

Hey.. Facts are facts

Never gonna run around and desert you

Last edited by 1BADSS/SC; 04-02-2009 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2009, 07:43 PM

Hey.. Facts are facts

i'm not defending the mustang. I'm defending the facts. Go to any other forum (non cobalt related) and talk about how you walk all over s197 gt's and post your trap speeds. You will be the laughing stock of that forum.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:44 PM

This thread is GAY

Old 04-02-2009, 07:47 PM

lol! I don't think you've smiled ONCE at this thread hahaha it's hurting you deep down inside that the cobalt is the fastest car in the world.... Isn't it... It's ok you can admit it.... I don't understand why you keep writing back when it's obvious I'm here to add frustration to your life haha

Cobalt > Mustang (Whether it be a GT, GT500, or Terminator)

Want me to hold your hand while you keep crying about it?
Old 04-02-2009, 07:48 PM

omfg seriously enough with the gay ass fucken pictures! the dudes about to kiss almost made me throw up ****!
Old 04-02-2009, 07:49 PM

lmao gays ftl
Old 04-02-2009, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
omfg seriously enough with the gay ass fucken pictures! the dudes about to kiss almost made me throw up ****!

O YEA! Theyre only going to get worse....

GAY ASS THREAD
Old 04-02-2009, 07:50 PM

I have smiled a LOT actually. You try to joke about it, but it is comical that you really don't have a clue what you are talking about. Trust me, you'll get used to it eventually. I'm responding because im bored and in class. All you are succeeding in is making yourself look stupid to all of the members that actually know what's what. You aren't angering me whatsoever, in fact you are keeping me quite entertained in my boring business class.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:55 PM

I have smiled a LOT actually. You try to joke about it, but it is comical that you really don't have a clue what you are talking about. Trust me, you'll get used to it eventually. I'm responding because im bored and in class. All you are succeeding in is making yourself look stupid to all of the members that actually know what's what. You aren't angering me whatsoever, in fact you are keeping me quite entertained in my boring business class.
you've got a point ive been laughing for the last 45 minutes at work here.

enjoyable thread thats for sure.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:55 PM

+1, I'm getting a good laugh.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:58 PM

U just like the awful gay pics...
Old 04-02-2009, 08:00 PM

shhhh don't let the others find out
Old 04-02-2009, 08:02 PM

Is that so? Even though I have experienced dozens of races first hand with 05-06 Mustang GTs from rolls and a couple from digs and experienced first hand that I have won every single one against them if they were stock? Is it my fault mustang drivers can't pull this said "13.6-13.7" in the quarter? Not once in my life have I seen anyone break a 13.7 in a stock mustang of that year. If you're arguing that stage2+ cobalts can't win against these cars from a roll you know that you're even lying to yourself. LIKE I SAID: From a dig is closer. Do you agree? I'd hope so. The quarter mile times are close so a dig is a close race. From my experience I can out-run a GT in the quarter by a couple tenths and I get them a lot worse from rolls which is what this thread is about. Naturally though, you will not accept that the big bad v8 will lose to a 4-banger considering you ARE without a doubt a hard-headed mustang dude.

All jokes aside, the cobalts with the GM Stage 2 upgrade (with any sort of decent driver) WILL pull Mustang GTs (with a driver of equal ability) on roll races.

From a dig, the story COULD potentially change and the mustang COULD potentially win. But from MY experience, it is not likely. From my experience, the stock GTs at the track run 14.0-14.3 in the quarter. That being said, the cobalt will win most every time. Regardless, it will be close. Once again though, this thread is not about digs.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:08 PM

Is that so? Even though I have experienced dozens of races first hand with 05-06 Mustang GTs from rolls and a couple from digs and experienced first hand that I have won every single one against them if they were stock? Is it my fault mustang drivers can't pull this said "13.6-13.7" in the quarter? Not once in my life have I seen anyone break a 13.7 in a stock mustang of that year. If you're arguing that stage2+ cobalts can't win against these cars from a roll you know that you're even lying to yourself. LIKE I SAID: From a dig is closer. Do you agree? I'd hope so. The quarter mile times are close so a dig is a close race. From my experience I can out-run a GT in the quarter by a couple tenths and I get them a lot worse from rolls which is what this thread is about. Naturally though, you will not accept that the big bad v8 will lose to a 4-banger considering you ARE without a doubt a hard-headed mustang dude.

All jokes aside, the cobalts with the GM Stage 2 upgrade (with any sort of decent driver) WILL pull Mustang GTs (with a driver of equal ability) on roll races.

From a dig, the story COULD potentially change and the mustang COULD potentially win. But from MY experience, it is not likely. From my experience, the stock GTs at the track run 14.0-14.3 in the quarter. That being said, the cobalt will win most every time. Regardless, it will be close. Once again though, this thread is not about digs.

You're talking out of your ******* ass. Full bolt ons OR a custom tune is no longer just GM Stage 2.

Cakeeater and I are referencing GM STAGE 2 ONLY Cobalts and you're too dense to see that.

Reading comprehension>>>> You.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:12 PM

stock gt vs stock ss/sc, i'd put 5 grand on the gt from a roll and if both are compitent drivers from a dig also without worrying. A 3v gt is considerably faster than a stock ss/sc. Hell most stage 2 cars don't run times stock 3v's can, even stage 2 + bolt ons.
Ohhh really Sarvoth?
Old 04-02-2009, 08:19 PM

Ohhh really Sarvoth?
See this is where you fall off the conversational track..

That is in reference to quarter mile times. It is infact.. true. Most Stage 2+ cars run horrible times in the 14s, due to traction problems and the difficulty of launching our car vs the 3v.

On the roll it has already been established that a Stage2+ car SHOULD and generally will beat a stock 3v.

A Stage 2 ONLY car will not, it will have a severe disadvantage from the dig and be a dead heat in all roll ranges EXCEPT in 5th gear on high top end run like I stated. That is WHY I referenced my experiences on the top end with stock 5spd 3v GTs.

It's so close infact that a fatass driving either one and windows down can lose the race, as does a passenger.

If you look in the first page of this thread I said myself the OP should win from a roll. From a dig... not too likely unless they stick in it all day.. which I doubt.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:19 PM

Ohhh really Sarvoth?
he got you there Sarvoth. . . sorry your name is stupid and so are you!
Old 04-02-2009, 08:20 PM

my debate is with YOUR comments, not whether or not the OP can win. He probably would win from a roll and it would be close from a dig. You talking about slaughtering stock gt's and what not and talking about how "slow" they are trapping a supposed 98mph is where the joke is. Your current personal best is NOTHING for a 3v whether you want to admit it or not. running low 14's in a 3v is HORRIBLE. Realistically, with a good driver an s197 gt is a mid 13 second car, end of story, unless you are at major elevation. A stage 2 car should never walk away from a 3v with ease from any roll. They will perform similarly from a roll even though you seem to think stage 2 is some magic fairy dust that makes cobalts run 12's and trap in the teens.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:25 PM

my debate is with YOUR comments, not whether or not the OP can win. He probably would win from a roll and it would be close from a dig. You talking about slaughtering stock gt's and what not and talking about how "slow" they are trapping a supposed 98mph is where the joke is. Your current personal best is NOTHING for a 3v whether you want to admit it or not. running low 14's in a 3v is HORRIBLE. Realistically, with a good driver an s197 gt is a mid 13 second car, end of story, unless you are at major elevation. A stage 2 car should never walk away from a 3v with ease from any roll. They will perform similarly from a roll even though you seem to think stage 2 is some magic fairy dust that makes cobalts run 12's and trap in the teens.
hey man as much as i agree, i have to disagree, i went on Mustangs and fast fords and read some of the posts for 1/4 mile times and i only saw 1 or 2 under 14.00 and about 99% of them were 99 and 98 mph traps. . . thats the average driver.

now driven well sure they can hit a 13.5 but we use the average driver as a comparision not the great driver who has raced cars for his whole life.

i mean if we were talking about an LT1 i'd say a 14.00 is the average time they run, yet i know several who have run under 13.5 stock with a immaculate driver. but thats not the average. gotta be fair here. Kid you are talking to is obviously an average driver if he is running a 13.9, so put an average driver in that mustang GT and you are looking at a 14.00 so he does beat them, but like i said i agree with you that he is not roasting or toasting them or whatever the **** he said.

everyone exaggeratles a little bit to make themselves look a little better.

Quick Reply: ss/sc vs Mustang GT