War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

stock '06 ss/sc vs '02 mustang gt

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

OH. well ok. Thats cool, Know thine enemy? I do know that a lot of ignorant youngsters are posting B.S. and yes that cant be quite aggrevating! But the simple truth is that the ss sc is a pretty uncommon car to see, and even more underestimated. I have owned LS1 camaros and LT1 camaros as well as MANY MANY diffrent sports cars ( all of which I modded on.) My only point is this, Before people start screamin OH B.S. theres no way that car will beat this car or that type car, Realize that "Speed costs money, how fast can you AFFORD to go?" in other words ANY car can be modded to beat a previously superior car. Thanks for the constructive sharing of your perspectives. Sounds like a nasty mustang by the way!
Old 08-18-2007, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by LUCKY333
OH. well ok. Thats cool, Know thine enemy? I do know that a lot of ignorant youngsters are posting B.S. and yes that cant be quite aggrevating! But the simple truth is that the ss sc is a pretty uncommon car to see, and even more underestimated. I have owned LS1 camaros and LT1 camaros as well as MANY MANY diffrent sports cars ( all of which I modded on.) My only point is this, Before people start screamin OH B.S. theres no way that car will beat this car or that type car, Realize that "Speed costs money, how fast can you AFFORD to go?" in other words ANY car can be modded to beat a previously superior car. Thanks for the constructive sharing of your perspectives. Sounds like a nasty mustang by the way!
thanks. Most people on this forum are great, but there are some people here (just like on all other forums) that need some patrolling from an outside source so nobody develops the "built by god" or "unbeatable" mindset that alot of fbody owners have developed and i hate to admit it but alot of mustang owners have developed too. It's also good to have input from other sides of the fence. If v8 owners and 4 cylinder owners didn't converse there would likely be alot less turbo v8's around and alot less n/a 4's and supercharged 4's. We'd all be running around with either big, cammed v8's with maybe some having a blower, or a turbo 4 cylinder. we need to converse because different ideas and developments come from different sides of performance.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:42 AM

Talking

Originally Posted by cakeeater
thanks. Most people on this forum are great, but there are some people here (just like on all other forums) that need some patrolling from an outside source so nobody develops the "built by god" or "unbeatable" mindset that alot of fbody owners have developed and i hate to admit it but alot of mustang owners have developed too. It's also good to have input from other sides of the fence. If v8 owners and 4 cylinder owners didn't converse there would likely be alot less turbo v8's around and alot less n/a 4's and supercharged 4's. We'd all be running around with either big, cammed v8's with maybe some having a blower, or a turbo 4 cylinder. we need to converse because different ideas and developments come from different sides of performance.
ONE of the most sensible and Coolest replies that I have ever recieved! thanx for your input! Also very true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have owned 2 f-bodies a 96 LT1 and a 98 ls1
(neither one was stock!) I know that attitude! I can honestly say my cobalt from a 40-120 would take either of them! ( I have more work done on the balt thats not listed!) Todays cars are so much faster than even 5-6 years ago! Its crazy! 4cyls are fast and modded 8s are just getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! I know guys with everyday drivers that are 650hp on the wheels! BIG or small you just never know what the other guy is packin!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:26 AM

I miss my cobalt. She was a good little sprinter.

Old 08-28-2007, 04:48 PM

"heroes get remembered, but a mustang thread never dies."
Old 08-29-2007, 11:27 AM

Talking

Originally Posted by cakeeater
"heroes get remembered, but a mustang thread never dies."
And "pussies will never be heroes!" lol