War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

stock 07 cobalt ss s/c vs 03 srt4 with Mopar intake and BOV

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 11:40 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by KlugSRT-4
I dont care if people beat srts or corvettes, what people need to realize is they are NOT beating the car but the driver 98% of the time.
hahah Who said there was no cobalt in the 13s? So the old neon still beats the civic Whoop!
Come on man, its a little unfair to say that. When someone usually races someone else with a certain type of car, they will say things like "I beat a rsx-s" or "I beat a MR2" or something like that, they don't say, "I beat the driver of an rsx-s" or whatever.

And I used the example of the civic to show that a one in a few cars can go WAY outta the 'expectation range'. Civic Si's are rated to be mid-low 15 sec cars, he went a whole secon d faster than rated. And according to a few members, there are a few cobalts that have run 13's totally stock.

Every race is between the drivers to an extent. I know a 2.2L that beat a friggin Evo...why? The Evo driver couldn't launch for **** and he missed at least 2 gears, he still won though. All up to the drivers man, you're a smart guy, you know that.

Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
shh.... don't say that then this will turn into a 50 page thread lol
Sorry, perhaps I shoulda rethought my post. What can I say, i like that civic.

Last edited by Scythe_Snake; 02-14-2008 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-14-2008, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
Come on man, its a little unfair to say that. When someone usually races someone else with a certain type of car, they will say things like "I beat a rsx-s" or "I beat a MR2" or something like that, they don't say, "I beat the driver of an rsx-s" or whatever.

And I used the example of the civic to show that a one in a few cars can go WAY outta the 'expectation range'. Civic Si's are rated to be mid-low 15 sec cars, he went a whole secon d faster than rated. And according to a few members, there are a few cobalts that have run 13's totally stock.

Every race is between the drivers to an extent. I know a 2.2L that beat a friggin Evo...why? The Evo driver couldn't launch for **** and he missed at least 2 gears, he still won though. All up to the drivers man, you're a smart guy, you know that.

Thats how it should be! We would have a lot less BS in forums.
I have been neck and neck with a 460whp cobra many a times, but to i say i beat the car. **** NO. I am not dumb.

haha Man come on you like the civic! Ah i almost rather drive a ford product.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:57 AM

Thats how it should be! We would have a lot less BS in forums.
I have been neck and neck with a 460whp cobra many a times, but to i say i beat the car. **** NO. I am not dumb.

haha Man come on you like the civic! Ah i almost rather drive a ford product.
I can see where you're coming from. I think its just how we all talk is all. Like, we all don't use perfect grammar all the time, but its the norm. For instance, there is a video of a 2.5 altima, saying he beat a cobalt SS (unknowing it was a 2.4L), and some cobra and supra went up against each other. Think the supra had more HP and the cobra won, people are gunna say the cobra beat the supra, not the drivers. But I definitely see where ya coming from.

Wlel of course I like my balt better, but he is a damn good driver to run a a 14.1 stock, no?
Old 02-14-2008, 12:33 PM

I dont care if people beat srts or corvettes, what people need to realize is they are NOT beating the car but the driver 98% of the time.
hahah Who said there was no cobalt in the 13s? So the old neon still beats the civic Whoop!
hey my man you are getting a little defensive here, it really does not matter what the car is capable of since it is driver who will determine which car will edge the other. In addittion our cars are not that much faster as the cobalts sc in stock form so the driver mod will come in to play. And also remember this is not a SRT forum so stop insulting cobalts member cuz you are coming down as a troll. keep it civil
Old 02-14-2008, 12:35 PM

dude those new Si's are quick at the track the beat me but on the street i can usally pull on them...on we are dead even lol

or*^
not "on"

Last edited by xx07cobaltss24xx; 02-14-2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-14-2008, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by xx07cobaltss24xx
dude those new Si's are quick at the track the beat me but on the street i can usally pull on them...on we are dead even lol

or*^
not "on"
they are fairly quick, imagine if theyy would come
Old 02-14-2008, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by evilgoat
hey my man you are getting a little defensive here, it really does not matter what the car is capable of since it is driver who will determine which car will edge the other. In addittion our cars are not that much faster as the cobalts sc in stock form so the driver mod will come in to play. And also remember this is not a SRT forum so stop insulting cobalts member cuz you are coming down as a troll. keep it civil
hahah Defensive. blah. You are just stated what i have been trying to say. I have not once insulted a cobalt. I was only insaulting a srt-4 owner and you for whatever creation you have.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:00 PM

they are fairly quick, imagine if theyy would come
Where do you live in FL?
Old 02-14-2008, 03:17 PM

hahah Defensive. blah. You are just stated what i have been trying to say. I have not once insulted a cobalt. I was only insaulting a srt-4 owner and you for whatever creation you have.
1 insult to a cobalt owner:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaltssredtint
i just might be....lolll.....just to prove it , i am going to get it taped so i can have proof..

YOU SAID: Wow! You are dumb! Thanks for proving my point.

Tell your buddys to sell their damn neons and drive hondas! Dispicable.

2nd insult to a cobalt owner .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Speed
ive beaten a lot of srt4s from stock to mildly modded to every bolt on imaginable. only one to ever give me any real trouble was one that had a bigger turbo and return fuel setup and stuff

YOU SAID : Well you would really have trouble with mine. Even with the 100% stock turbo and pcm controlled boost. You wouldnt have a chance with those numbers.
All in the driver skill.

No one has asked you, how fast u are!!! too cokkkky

3rd insult:

Quote:
is it me or im mis reading. They were never advertised at 230whp, but 230bhp. When they actually put down about 230+ hp to the wheels. but then i do not believe that he put out that much hp to the wheels with just a blow off valve.

what u believe is some what true or wrong at the same time. Yes the 03 are slower due to lack of LSD. 04-05 srt4 do not have 10-15hp more.....They put down 230+hp to wheels that should be around 250hp - 260hp to the crank....

YOU SAID: They dont put our more then 230whp. What are you guys smoking? Just because ur car dynoed 220 at the wheels does not mean every srt4 will dynoed the same due to all the variables i suppose u know.

4 insult:

Quote:
lolll thats funny.....btw klugsrt4 i'll give you my friend's number so you can teach him how to drive his srt4....out of curiousity, klugsrt4 what do you think my friend is doing wrong when driving his srt4 to get rape by 2 cars from a STOCK COBALT??

YOU SAID: Yeah give me your friends numbers so i can make fun of them!

Tell your friends.
1) Take their 4 15"s out of their trunks.
2) Take their 5000 watt amp out (250 rms)
3) Pull out all the small children and babies out from under their cars
4) Take a **** before they go out and dont eat that last chicken wing
5) Die

Keep making fun of them!!!!

5 insult:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_SS
03 srt4 have 215hp stock..remember that 04-05 came with "factoy s1" and an lsd to boost the power to 240hp...so its not a surprise a stock 03 srt4 lost to a stock cobalt ss/sc.since the balts are underrated

YOU SAID: NO **** ARE YOU RETARDED! 03s were rated at 215 from the factory, 04 and 05 were rated 230 from the factory.

you insulted another cobalt member !!!

6 insult:

Quote:

YOU SAID: Thats how it should be! We would have a lot less BS in forums. (like i said this a cobalt forums and it tends to be bias so get over it)

STOP ACTING LIKE A TROLL DUDE

Originally Posted by Rangerondubz
Where do you live in FL?
DELRAY BEACH / BOCA RATON AREA

Last edited by evilgoat; 02-14-2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Banned

speaking of beating srt's...hahahaha,my old video when my only mod was gm s2 and a slipping clutch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=juMdr2CpuNg

not bein cocky or anything,but snake knows what my car is capable of and video of s2 srt vs me is coming...

also i do agree its a drivers race..put roll racing from a certain mph isnt really a big driver mod...its more of who's car has more hp and pulls out top...that srt i raced in the video,0-120mph i have him by about 5 cars if not more...he doesnt knw how to drive,but roll race with a slipping clutch i beat him by 1-2 cars...it tells u that dig is driver,roll race is car's output

also the srt4 is a better car compared to the cobalt..i had an srt4 prior to the balt and it got stolen...hauled ass and it was my love,until some jackass stole it,i hated the balts when i had the neon,but I guess the balt back then was 2nd best bang for the money,so i bout it
Old 02-14-2008, 05:11 PM

speaking of beating srt's...hahahaha,my old video when my only mod was gm s2 and a slipping clutch

not bein cocky or anything,but snake knows what my car is capable of and video of s2 srt vs me is coming...

also i do agree its a drivers race..put roll racing from a certain mph isnt really a big driver mod...its more of who's car has more hp and pulls out top...that srt i raced in the video,0-120mph i have him by about 5 cars if not more...he doesnt knw how to drive,but roll race with a slipping clutch i beat him by 1-2 cars...it tells u that dig is driver,roll race is car's output

also the srt4 is a better car compared to the cobalt..i had an srt4 prior to the balt and it got stolen...hauled ass and it was my love,until some jackass stole it,i hated the balts when i had the neon,but I guess the balt back then was 2nd best bang for the money,so i bout it
Man you whooped that silver car's ass!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:36 PM

1 insult to a cobalt owner:

Quote:
i just might be....lolll.....just to prove it , i am going to get it taped so i can have proof..

YOU SAID: Wow! You are dumb! Thanks for proving my point.

Tell your buddys to sell their damn neons and drive hondas! Dispicable.

2nd insult to a cobalt owner .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Speed
ive beaten a lot of srt4s from stock to mildly modded to every bolt on imaginable. only one to ever give me any real trouble was one that had a bigger turbo and return fuel setup and stuff

YOU SAID : Well you would really have trouble with mine. Even with the 100% stock turbo and pcm controlled boost. You wouldnt have a chance with those numbers.
All in the driver skill.

No one has asked you, how fast u are!!! too cokkkky

3rd insult:

Quote:
is it me or im mis reading. They were never advertised at 230whp, but 230bhp. When they actually put down about 230+ hp to the wheels. but then i do not believe that he put out that much hp to the wheels with just a blow off valve.

what u believe is some what true or wrong at the same time. Yes the 03 are slower due to lack of LSD. 04-05 srt4 do not have 10-15hp more.....They put down 230+hp to wheels that should be around 250hp - 260hp to the crank....

YOU SAID: They dont put our more then 230whp. What are you guys smoking? Just because ur car dynoed 220 at the wheels does not mean every srt4 will dynoed the same due to all the variables i suppose u know.

4 insult:

Quote:
lolll thats funny.....btw klugsrt4 i'll give you my friend's number so you can teach him how to drive his srt4....out of curiousity, klugsrt4 what do you think my friend is doing wrong when driving his srt4 to get rape by 2 cars from a STOCK COBALT??

YOU SAID: Yeah give me your friends numbers so i can make fun of them!

Tell your friends.
1) Take their 4 15"s out of their trunks.
2) Take their 5000 watt amp out (250 rms)
3) Pull out all the small children and babies out from under their cars
4) Take a **** before they go out and dont eat that last chicken wing
5) Die

Keep making fun of them!!!!

5 insult:

Quote:
03 srt4 have 215hp stock..remember that 04-05 came with "factoy s1" and an lsd to boost the power to 240hp...so its not a surprise a stock 03 srt4 lost to a stock cobalt ss/sc.since the balts are underrated

YOU SAID: NO **** ARE YOU RETARDED! 03s were rated at 215 from the factory, 04 and 05 were rated 230 from the factory.

you insulted another cobalt member !!!

6 insult:

Quote:

YOU SAID: Thats how it should be! We would have a lot less BS in forums. (like i said this a cobalt forums and it tends to be bias so get over it)

STOP ACTING LIKE A TROLL DUDE

DELRAY BEACH / BOCA RATON AREA

Again. Not one saying anything bad about cobalts. I insulted PEOPLE not cobalts. Grow some *****. No one listens if you dont get their attention. You should know that! Look at you go!

haha Be cocky. Who cares. Nice video.
I would agree on the roll racing there isnt as much of drivers error that can happen. I normaly dont talk about roll racing on the internet because most people think its dumb or something. But really its better then spending hundreds of dollars on new tires, slicks, and clutches every couple weeks.

I am not going to lie i like the cobalts interior better. and the shifting. Doesnt look or feel like you are shifting a dump truck.

Last edited by KlugSRT-4; 02-14-2008 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Banned

donno man,i like the srt4 shifter especially with a mopar sts or maddog's sts...that 58% redux is like driving a race car,it feel so danm smooth and good..wanna trade them vipers for my seats
Old 02-14-2008, 07:36 PM

donno man,i like the srt4 shifter especially with a mopar sts or maddog's sts...that 58% redux is like driving a race car,it feel so danm smooth and good..wanna trade them vipers for my seats
Yeah i really need to get something. I can rip the stock one just dont like it.
Do you have the recaros or ? I like the viper seats but they dont have any lumbar which sucks for me on long trips.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:49 AM

gee.... ummm..

my SRT is a 2003...
Old 02-15-2008, 05:03 AM

^^^and next up she is going to say everybody is slow. Not trying to insult you MT, just know your history.

Super SS, after seeing your link to the video I saw plenty of other videos for SS/SC vs. SRT-4 races, many of which were at the track. I saw the races going both ways.

Klug, if you really want to argue symantics and the English language pertaining to ownership of inanimate objects I'll take you on that one. I've raced plenty of SRT-4's. I'm just not going to itemize the victories versus losses, especially since, according to your argument, I've never raced the car, just the driver.

Just a thought...If we never race a car then why does NASCAR hand out a manufacturers cup every season? I guess the Chevy's don't race. They just look faster than Ford's, Dodge's, and Toyota's while standing still on an oval track while the wheels go round and round. Now I'm confused. Were the cars moving, or was it the track? I'm lost, god dammit. Now I need to go to bed and sleep on this so that I can figure it out.

Wait, Klug, you could be on to something here. Let's start talking about time and spacial capacity, and the possibilities in terms of gravitational density. Maybe every car has a flux capacitor and only the good driver's now how to use it? That's another thought. Need to go to sleep so that I can think this one through too.

Satire ftmfw!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by domin8_gt
^^^and next up she is going to say everybody is slow. Not trying to insult you MT, just know your history.
and let me recall your history, wasn't it some wild stories about a engine swapped car you and your brother built with phony hp claims and of course good ol uncle helping out as well?

yeah a Fiero of all things...

not trying to insult you lieing domin8_gt, just know your history.

Which is why I have always dismissed anything you have to say.

remember you saying this:

"Actually, I have a custom, hand built (by me) 32-valve Northstar v8 twin turbo'd and intercooled in a 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT that is producing about 600hp.

...Yeah, I think I know about turbo's and bov's. I just see more turbo's than sc's. After a while you just get numb to the sound of the bov."

I could put up alot of posts about your flip flopping stories and tall tales concerning this car, you might want to go to the other forum and delete all that rubbish.

btw, you are slow.

Last edited by LittleMT; 02-15-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by LittleMT
gee.... ummm..

my SRT is a 2003...
Damn that means it's slow
Old 02-15-2008, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rangerondubz
Damn that means it's slow

very much so... and no lsd.....
Old 02-15-2008, 05:03 PM

Super SS, after seeing your link to the video I saw plenty of other videos for SS/SC vs. SRT-4 races, many of which were at the track. I saw the races going both ways.

Klug, if you really want to argue symantics and the English language pertaining to ownership of inanimate objects I'll take you on that one. I've raced plenty of SRT-4's. I'm just not going to itemize the victories versus losses, especially since, according to your argument, I've never raced the car, just the driver.

Just a thought...If we never race a car then why does NASCAR hand out a manufacturers cup every season? I guess the Chevy's don't race. They just look faster than Ford's, Dodge's, and Toyota's while standing still on an oval track while the wheels go round and round. Now I'm confused. Were the cars moving, or was it the track? I'm lost, god dammit. Now I need to go to bed and sleep on this so that I can figure it out.

Wait, Klug, you could be on to something here. Let's start talking about time and spacial capacity, and the possibilities in terms of gravitational density. Maybe every car has a flux capacitor and only the good driver's now how to use it? That's another thought. Need to go to sleep so that I can think this one through too.

Satire ftmfw!
Tell me how many timeslips you have in the high 13s in a stock cobalt?
Because i have plenty, i am sure MT has couple...

haha Nascar. what a ******* joke. To many damn rules, it took the whole competitive edge as in engine combitnations etc. Its boring.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:51 AM

MT, it is possible to do 600hp in a Northstar. Go tell me what a LC3 is making at the crank. Can't? Let me help you:

http://www.gm.com/explore/technology...L_LC3_STSV.pdf

A little modding will help from there. However, I did change one big idea from the plan we originally discussed over a year+ ago. I like the idea of a supercharger instead of a turbocharger. How about swapping the stock SC for a Harrop TVS. Now there is a good start. Wanna see the Fiero? Here it is. It's parked next to my Cobalt. Wanna doubt the ownership? Maybe I should show you the license plates. That might explain the user name I have on many forums.

Oh, and my uncle is helping out. Who do you think found this?

http://www.design1systems.com/northstar/index.html
Scroll down to the bottom section of that page and you will see that a twin-turbo setup is available, like was discussed a while back. (Hmmm, sounds like credibility is stepping back in). Right now, my only concern is whether or not I can find a 6 speed manual that will fit into the car. I really would love to see 200mph in this thing.

Ooh, somebody that shouldn't have been Owned just got OWNED! I had lots of respect for you, even though you have only been disrespectful to me over the last year and a half. Maybe somebody was wrong. Was that you or me?

Btw, MT since your little insult fest over a year ago I have done nothing but work on blueprinting this project. So, regretably (sp?) the Fiero has only sat in the garage while I have spent money on both of these:

So, there is still time to help on the Fiero if you would like. Right now I'm trying to find a tranny. Possibly thinking of a Getrag 6-speed that mounts transversely.

BTW, for the record, I was on your side on this one. In fact, the post of mine you quoted I said "I'm not trying to insult you MT, ..." I was just trying to predict what you would say next..like you usually do and I can prove over and over and over.... I don't expect an apology anytime soon, especially after my little rant just now. All I do ask is that you don't be so quick to try and make people look foolish just because you think something can't be done or that the person is wrong. I will succeed in getting a 600bhp Fiero without it being bottle fed. Maybe my 800-900bhp was overly optomistic, but it was a starting point. However, I don't doubt that it could be done. After all, you got 600+ out of a 4-cylinder. 900 is less than 300 away and NorthStars are doublt the size of the SRT4 motor.

Klug, come to my altitude and see how much slower you run. You want to see me run 13's? Not possible for me. Why: ALTITUDE. Did you say that you were currently running high 12's. Out here we might be just high enough to put you back into the 13's. Besides, that wasn't an argument I made. So the point is moot. Regardless of validity, even MT will testify as to how altitude will kill your times. After all, she ran a GM stage 2 SS/SC against her MCSS and the Monte ran a 14 and the SS/SC ran a 16 in that race. However, somebody else did get a mid 14 out of the SS/SC that day. Come run in a corrected altitude between 7k-11k. I'd love to see you run in the summertime when we are closer to 11k. I bet I could line up 2 srt's that are faster than you out here. One is pushing about 380hp and running low 12's on slicks. The other one I have not personally met, but when I see something like this from somebody I know I'm willing to take it seriously.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-mountain-61/utah-peeps-look-out-chuck-600-hp-srt4-74065/

Also, I'd bet MT doesn't have 13 second slips, because that is slow for her, unless in the s2 Cobalt. Wait, she never hit 13's in the Cobalt either. Why was that again? Everybody say it with me: ALTITUDE. Besides, what does 13 second 1/4's have to do with what you bolded in the post you were quoting? Nothing. For you, I will quote Brian from Family Guy. "A swing and a miss."

The statement you bolded was referring to how you want to argue over claims made by people racing and beating cars and not the driver. The symantics statement refers to ownership of items. It is a common occurance in Romantic based languages. For example, in the French language most nouns and their conjugate verbs are masculine even when they could be referring to a woman. Why aren't you posting your opinion on all of the kill threads on this forum? Probably because you are too busy on css.com. In case you don't understand what I'm talking about, look at this:
There is much validity in that statement, but people usually don't refer to beating the driver. They refer to beating the car. The times you will see somebody claim they beat a specific driver is when they know the driver personally. After all, when people see this

I didn't claim that I beat the car. I claim that I beat the driver. I know him. He has helped me improve in racing since last season was my rookie year. Therefore, there is more of a personal acknowledgement between 2 acquintances. (for the record i won this because he snapped an axel on launch. this is against the 380hp srt4. i don't like winning that way, but there is nothing i can do about it.) On the other side of the argument, if I beat somebody who only comes to the track once all season (out of the 12 races last year) I will claim I beat the car because I don't know the person. Hence, I beat a turbo eclipse.

Regardless Klug, why don't you start being constructive instead of destructive. Why don't you use your experience in tuning and modding to help people out on this forum. This is a Cobalt forum. It seems that the Cobalt people get along great with other Cobatl people. It's okay if a SRT4 wants to be a member in my book. Diversity is good. Just be productive and help out if you seem something wrong. So far you have only been counter-productive. Let me leave you with something to consider. A fool speaks because he has to say something. A wise person speaks because he has something to say. I'm not saying that I'm wiser than you, or anybody for that fact, but you speak so much that I'm sure many people might consider you to be the latter of the 2. I really think you can be the other.

Last edited by domin8_gt; 02-16-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:58 PM

Klug, come to my altitude and see how much slower you run. You want to see me run 13's? Not possible for me. Why: ALTITUDE. Did you say that you were currently running high 12's. Out here we might be just high enough to put you back into the 13's. Besides, that wasn't an argument I made. So the point is moot. Regardless of validity, even MT will testify as to how altitude will kill your times. After all, she ran a GM stage 2 SS/SC against her MCSS and the Monte ran a 14 and the SS/SC ran a 16 in that race. However, somebody else did get a mid 14 out of the SS/SC that day. Come run in a corrected altitude between 7k-11k. I'd love to see you run in the summertime when we are closer to 11k. I bet I could line up 2 srt's that are faster than you out here. One is pushing about 380hp and running low 12's on slicks. The other one I have not personally met, but when I see something like this from somebody I know I'm willing to take it seriously.

Regardless Klug, why don't you start being constructive instead of destructive. Why don't you use your experience in tuning and modding to help people out on this forum. This is a Cobalt forum. It seems that the Cobalt people get along great with other Cobatl people. It's okay if a SRT4 wants to be a member in my book. Diversity is good. Just be productive and help out if you seem something wrong. So far you have only been counter-productive. Let me leave you with something to consider. A fool speaks because he has to say something. A wise person speaks because he has something to say. I'm not saying that I'm wiser than you, or anybody for that fact, but you speak so much that I'm sure many people might consider you to be the latter of the 2. I really think you can be the other.
Wow! Someone took me to heart! hahaha 380 and is only running low 12s on slicks. What the **** is he doing? I ran high 12s with 265whp and motorcycle slicks on stock rims.

I help a lot of people here and there on the turbo **** and all that.

You still havent proven you have a 600hp ferro yet. I saw a pick of a pos one but nothing that has to to do with a nice engine in it.

So i wouldnt say my was owned. You didnt prove ****.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:26 AM

Wow! Someone took me to heart! hahaha 380 and is only running low 12s on slicks. What the **** is he doing? I ran high 12s with 265whp and motorcycle slicks on stock rims.

I help a lot of people here and there on the turbo **** and all that.

You still havent proven you have a 600hp ferro yet. I saw a pick of a pos one but nothing that has to to do with a nice engine in it.

So i wouldnt say my was owned. You didnt prove ****.
Bolded parts:

1) running at a corrected altitude around 11,000 feet. That was already stated in my last post. Please go back and read.
2) I never said I have a 600hp Fiero. I said I was attempting to create one without bottle-feeding it. That is hard to do on this car. I don't of anybody how has acheived over 500hp without bottle-feeding, and there are a few NorthStar converted Fieros out there. Besides, nobody asked me to prove it.
3) Yeah, right now it is a POS. That's what happens when you have no engine, tranny, subframe, exhaust, axles, decklid removed along with various other components needed to move the battery to the front, away from the engine bay, hood removed for the headlights to be redone where the motors and the lights themselves are taken out and replaced with phantom style lights to decrease drag and open a little more space for a larger radiator. Along with cutting of the front end so that I can scoop the hood in a similar fashion to the Ford GT40 (except as 1 scoop, not 2) to decrease chances of any possible lift on the front end, etc. It's not much of a car when it doesn't move on its own. But, real tuners and builders know that you have to immobilize a car in order to build it and make it worth something, right MT (I hope to be as fast as she is one day, honestly). How much time has your little red rocket spent in the air on a lift MT (I really hate trying to use you as an example, but you would be the best one to use since everybody knows about your car)? Btw, this car started with some good prior owners. Ever heard of Mecham Performance. I think MT may have. She lives one state over from where they were located. Look at the pic of the car again. Notice the scoop on the passenger side? It is functional. Fieros weren't built with that at the factory. This particular Fiero was owned by them. I have the email to prove it.
4) If you could read you would have noticed that I already commented on this one. It's just been blueprinting so far. It's kinda hard to move at a quick pace when you are working on 3 cars simultaneously, help organize a car club, race (and sponsor) at a track, and didn't get a **** load of cash by investing in a semi-conductor that ended up becoming very successful (like MT, btw, congrats on that good move).
5) I never said you were owned. That statement was not intended for you. It was intended for somebody who I felt went out of their way to disrespect me when I tried talking to them about the Fiero project about a year and half ago and wanted to bring it up to do the same again now. When I was talking to you it was very clear. It started with, "Klug,..."
6) I don't need to prove anything to you. All you have done is prove your ignorance. You tell people that have to come to you for them to prove something. You gotta be willing to do the same too. Read what I actually typed and not what you assumed I typed. I don't need to prove your ignorance, anymore. People have seen what has gone on for themselves and can see that your responses don't draw a straight line from what I have said. I have tried treating you like an intelligent human being and pointed out stuff at a comprehensible level. We can agree to disagree, and that should be all that is needed. I'm taking the higher road and leaving it at that.

Btw, watch out for those Fieros. You never know which one is modded, and with what. Some have turbos and twin-turbos (good for about 200hp), others may have supercharged 3800SC's (240hp+), other have 350's (300hp+), and a very select few have NorthStars (280-iish hp and up). Mine will be the last but with a lot more power. Oh, don't worry. I'll be able to stop it too. There is a Corvette brake conversion kit for the Fiero from the C4's and C5's. All Fieros have a few things in common: They don't weigh a lot, the engine is in the rear, and they are all rwd with a very good Lotus built brake and suspension setup. I think it would be interesting to see a modded Fiero run you. You might be surprised.

I'm done disecting your responses. I'd hate for this thread to be locked.

Let's get back on topic.

Last edited by domin8_gt; 02-17-2008 at 05:42 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:23 PM

God your really easy to **** with. Look how much the ****** typed and didn't say anything.

If you have 380 at a "corrected" altitude that is how much power you have. It would increase with lower altitude. God damn. Your times should be the same as a 380hp car at sea level. They are the same thing. Yes the sea level car took less to make it but 380whp at sea level is equal to 380whp on a ******* mountain top.

Wonder how long this one is going to be?
Old 02-17-2008, 04:39 PM

So are you saying someone making 380whp at 11k feet is equal to someone making 380whp at sea level?