War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Stock G35 Sport vs Stock 2011 Camaro SS(you'll be surprised)

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 12:56 AM
village idiot

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sonicyeller
Come to 8600ft DA and let me rape.
So I saw this post and said to myself, "Does this guy talk about altitude in every post?" Then I noticed a total post count of 380. I looked at the user stats and 368 of those posts are viewable. With 20 posts per page, I would only have to skim 18 pages and count posts that mention elevation/altitude. Challenge accepted. It turns out that Sonicyeller mentions his altitude in 52 of the 368 posts I looked at. So basically there is about a 1 in 15 chance that any of his posts are gonna mention altitude.

I noticed a couple of other things:

1. There was more posting about E85 than anything else.... waaaay more than altitude. I didn't count them though.
2. Posts that were not about altitude, E85, racing Mustangs/Vettes/Camaros or Sonic's 1/4 times tended to be short and lacked substance.
3. The price he paid for the car has changed. At first I thought maybe he calculated for inflation, but that can't be it because the price would have gone up... not down. :mystery:

in May of 2011 when a 26,000 mile white SS sedan popped up at a Jeep dealership about 150 miles from me in Colorado Springs, CO. $16,500 later I was the proud owner of an immaculate GMS1 SS/TC Sedan.
I got it for $17300 out the door. They even tried to lowball my trade even though I told them upfront what my payoff was. I did end up getting them to give me a little equity out of my trade. I was already pre-approved on my loan for more than they were asking ($17,995+other bullshit), but I called the credit union when I was there as we were negotiating and had the loan officer drop the amount I was supposedly pre-approved for and fax that pre-approval letter. At that point I was pretty much like, "Here's all I can do, make this happen or I'll just go buy one of the 2 yellow SS/TC coupes on the other side of town."
4. Says Injen hot side charge pipe sucks. Then puts it on his car.

Yuck... the Injen uses that crappy routing that interferes with accessing the oil filter.
Guess I'm going to have to buy the damn Dejon stuff to get the look I want.
5. In the 13.1 run video he turns off the radio just before the run and at the end of the run he turns down the radio that was already turned off. That's just an observation. I do dumber **** than that all the time.

Yeah, I'm really bored and have no life. I could go on and on but I've spent like 40 mins on this stupid ass post. Time for CODBO2.

Last edited by casionerd; 03-30-2013 at 01:34 AM. Reason: added stuff
Old 03-30-2013, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by casionerd
You're touting HPT and your tuner is ccss3. If you're willing to take the time and put in the effort necessary to take a photo of your car and then overlay "Tuned by ccss3," then you're obviously swinging on James' nuts. You don't even have to randomly come into threads talking about it like you're doing now. It's right there in your sig for everyone to see on your posts. Anyone who looks at anything you say on here can tell..... you like HPT and James is your tuner and your car is an 06 SS/SC. We get it.

You're the one who started the whole Trifecta vs HPT thing. You're the one who randomly started talking **** about tuners (Vince). You don't even have a TC so when did you become an expert on Trifecta's tunes on turbocharged Cobalts? I've posted better 1/4 mile and dyno numbers than several cars with HPT tunes and the same mods as mine. I'm not saying I'm faster or put down more power than ALL of them. I'm saying that it's not a cut and dry situation. One is not always better than the other. Each tuning method has their pros and cons. All you have to do is research both, decide what's better for you and then use it. That's all you gotta do bro. There's no need to go out and offensively bash whatever you chose not to use.

Man I gotta stay out of these threads and this section. So much butthurt, pee pee contests, ignorance, immaturity, illiteracy, etc. in here. It's bringing me down to other peoples' levels.

You win. 1badss/sc wins. James wins. Anyone else I've upset on here wins. Feel free to get in any last words you guys want as many times as you want. I won't see it or dispute it.

Carry on.
Werent you already scolded by a moderator for flaming? Glad to see no matter who youre flaming my name always pops up. It would appear im always on your pea sized brain. Are you a ***? Do you have a secret man crush on me? I mean if i thought of and talked about another dude as much as you do id seriously be questioning my sexuality. Maybe you need to come out to millercycle since you seem to defend him like hes your girlfriend. Maybe u want his V-TACK. U already drive a chick car, might as well fill the shoes, or should I say loafers.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
Werent you already scolded by a moderator for flaming? Glad to see no matter who youre flaming my name always pops up. It would appear im always on your pea sized brain. Are you a ***? Do you have a secret man crush on me? I mean if i thought of and talked about another dude as much as you do id seriously be questioning my sexuality. Maybe you need to come out to millercycle since you seem to defend him like hes your girlfriend. Maybe u want his V-TACK. U already drive a chick car, might as well fill the shoes, or should I say loafers.
So you're basically flaming the whole forum ? Calling Cobalt's chick cars on the owner's own forum? Nice. A true car guy respect other's rides regardless of your personal thoughts about them.

Guys you drive chick's cars he says, you going to take this?

Edit: I'm still trying to understand how someone sees a connection between a chick car and loafers too?

Double edit: This guy is being as smart as a vegetable, ignore this troll who loves to see people get riled up.

Last edited by MillerCycle; 03-30-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:40 AM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by FasterIsBetter
I believe its a great time just highly unlikely for it to happen in a stock g35 auto. I'm not butthurt or threatened at all by it. I also do believe the 392 Chargers are pretty quick too. About like the new coyotes. I just believe that in the right conditions with equal drivers the camaro should pull the g35.
Nothing against the g35. Either that or that's a really crappy running stock camaro.
I know they are pigs but they're quicker than that.
Watched this race happen tonight between two friends, challenger just barely got out front, I was expecting a better result for the dodge. I then proceeded to pull the 392 by a couple cars. I honestly thought the Challenger could get me up top until I saw it barely beat the 5.0. So far the Z remains undefeated by all of these guys I work with and their friends/cousins cars, no matter what they think before it happens. Always underestimating it.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:00 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MillerCycle
So you're basically flaming the whole forum ? Calling Cobalt's chick cars on the owner's own forum? Nice. A true car guy respect other's rides regardless of your personal thoughts about them.

Edit: I'm still trying to understand how someone sees a connection between a chick car and loafers too?
Alot of chicks do drive cobalts, just not the many drive the ss. Same thing with mustang pretty sure more then half the v6 mustang owners are chicks.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Vander Nars
Alot of chicks do drive cobalts, just not the many drive the ss. Same thing with mustang pretty sure more then half the v6 mustang owners are chicks.
this

I want to see how butthurt casioturd gets. That is of course if he CAN get butthurt. Im sure his butt is callous over from all the fudgepacking he does.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:08 AM

well casioturd is light in the loafers, and to mask his masculinity he drives a chick car.

his tater tots tingle for the taint
Old 03-30-2013, 04:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1
Watched this race happen tonight between two friends, challenger just barely got out front, I was expecting a better result for the dodge. I then proceeded to pull the 392 by a couple cars. I honestly thought the Challenger could get me up top until I saw it barely beat the 5.0. So far the Z remains undefeated by all of these guys I work with and their friends/cousins cars, no matter what they think before it happens. Always underestimating it.
Ahh nice! Both 5.0 and Challenger were stock? Just wondering as a fellow 5.0 owner and because I'd like to have seen the outcome.

Also what all is done to the Z? I'd love to run you if you were close. I think it would be close if you're fully bolted and tuned with gears. I'm fully bolted and tuned with 3.55s.

Last edited by FasterIsBetter; 03-30-2013 at 05:00 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:23 AM

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts
Can this thread get locked already?
Old 03-30-2013, 09:30 AM

Double edit: This guy is being as smart as a vegetable, ignore this troll who loves to see people get riled up.
This from a guy that said he could beat most off the econo box cars on this forum lmao.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by muskegoil
This from a guy that said he could beat most off the econo box cars on this forum lmao.
Cool story. Quit putting words in my mouth, I never said this.

Oh yeah I'm stock, no gears or tune. Put 3 car lengths on a charger rt land yacht at the track too, he couldn't break 13s with an engine twice the size lmao
Old 03-30-2013, 10:03 AM

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Oh yeah I'm stock, no gears or tune. Put 3 car lengths on a charger rt land yacht at the track too, he couldn't break 13s with an engine twice the size lmao
Why do you come here and post stuff about stuff totally unrelated to Cobalts? What happened to your god tier Accord. I thought that thing was the ****?
Old 03-30-2013, 10:19 AM

Is this suppose to impress me lmao.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by cluelessk
Why do you come here and post stuff about stuff totally unrelated to Cobalts? What happened to your god tier Accord. I thought that thing was the ****?
Because he wants the world too know his **** is fast yo lmao.And on his forum nobody gives a fu@k,,,
Old 03-30-2013, 10:30 AM

Engine displacement is an invalid argument. Everyone knows there is no replacement for displacement EXCEPT technology.

And charger rt's are heavy and underpowered. Even the challengers are heavy as ****. How is that impressive?
Old 03-30-2013, 10:44 AM

yes... Smart as a vegetable yet im more educated than u. Riiiiggghttt....

I think what youre trying to say is that my jokes are too advanced for your comprehension and your skull cavity deficit is often burdensome to you when speaking to individuals that arent retards, palsys, or other variations of the latter.