War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.
View Poll Results: Who won?
G8 GT
18.66%
SS/TC
81.34%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Tune only SS/TC vs Stock G8 GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 12:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
Rut Roh...

What'd you have besides the tune? What kinda wheels/tires? Any exhaust or intake work?

Only delusional Cobalt Fanbois will believe that lol
Alright man. Sucks you can't believe it. It happened though. But, what do I care? Street racing is just fooling around for me. And, I ran a 13.05 on the track with just a tune. No one can believe that either, so I am used to the criticism.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mike09SS
no idiot. i attempt to cast out anyone who makes stupid comments for no reason. Nobody cares if "both cars are slow". what the hell does that have to do with the thread? absolutley nothing other than trying to be an *******. i love all cars, but hate douchebags.

have a nice day.
Really? Call me an idiot? that is what you resort to because I have an opinion you do not agree with?
I have been here about 4 years now. I have seen what this site has come from... ask anyone with a member # lower that 15,000. they will tell you how sweet this site USED to be.
Now, it is exactly how I have stated, do you know how many butthurt people attempt to call me out BECAUSE I no longer drive a cobalt when I speak out in any way against them?
The fact is, if anyone slanders a cobalt in any way on this forum all the fanboi's come flocking and it turns into a bash fest.

Fact is, the cobalt is a GREAT sport compact, with a ton of potential to walk much more expensive cars. I still have tremendous respect for cobalts. But a TUNE ONLY cobalt will not be running as efficiently as it should be, with the proper supporting mods a tuned cobalt should walk a G8 GT...

But the funniest thing to all of this, take a look at your sig... Clearly I am not the only one who thinks you are a little ridiculous... and as for walking LittleMT's goat... I hope you have A LOT more than your cobalt to back up that statement...
Old 01-14-2010, 06:41 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
Rut Roh...

What'd you have besides the tune? What kinda wheels/tires? Any exhaust or intake work?

Only delusional Cobalt Fanbois will believe that lol
nothing at first. But never did get a chance to run stock.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:16 AM

Something doesn't seem right with that Cobalt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9bz...layer_embedded

HP Tune, downpipe, hard pipes, and IC. No brake boost against a well tuned G8 GT. We all know the hard pipes and IC do very little for power. GM Stage cars aren't too quick but it should have pulled a stock G8 GT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkJn_...layer_embedded

Same tuned G8 vs a stock tune G8 with intake.

edit: <sarcasm>the cobalt in this video is obviously a dog over 100mph......... </sarcasm>
Old 01-14-2010, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by tREBs
Really? Call me an idiot? that is what you resort to because I have an opinion you do not agree with?
I have been here about 4 years now. I have seen what this site has come from... ask anyone with a member # lower that 15,000. they will tell you how sweet this site USED to be.
Now, it is exactly how I have stated, do you know how many butthurt people attempt to call me out BECAUSE I no longer drive a cobalt when I speak out in any way against them?
The fact is, if anyone slanders a cobalt in any way on this forum all the fanboi's come flocking and it turns into a bash fest.

Fact is, the cobalt is a GREAT sport compact, with a ton of potential to walk much more expensive cars. I still have tremendous respect for cobalts. But a TUNE ONLY cobalt will not be running as efficiently as it should be, with the proper supporting mods a tuned cobalt should walk a G8 GT...

But the funniest thing to all of this, take a look at your sig... Clearly I am not the only one who thinks you are a little ridiculous... and as for walking LittleMT's goat... I hope you have A LOT more than your cobalt to back up that statement...
Yea I can tend to agree with that...

I have been here awhile as well .

Originally Posted by Wickedlsj
Something doesn't seem right with that Cobalt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9bz...layer_embedded

HP Tune, downpipe, hard pipes, and IC. No brake boost against a well tuned G8 GT. We all know the hard pipes and IC do very little for power. GM Stage cars aren't too quick but it should have pulled a stock G8 GT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkJn_...layer_embedded

Same tuned G8 vs a stock tune G8 with intake.

edit: <sarcasm>the cobalt in this video is obviously a dog over 100mph......... </sarcasm>
Well... whoever the camera man was sitting with lost.. so add around 200 lbs and there ya go, drivers race

Last edited by jester; 01-14-2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Banned

I was never defending the cobalt...i was defending the thread. who does littlemt think she is to be little the thread with "both cars are slow". who cares if there both slow, there was nothing constructive abouyt that post. im not defending the cobalt at all. i love all cars buddy, but show some respect for other forum members, especially when you dont even own a cobalt on a cobalt site. and as for my sig...its a joke. why would i put it in my sig if it wasnt?

o yea and i never claimed to be able to run down her goat. that was a joke to, but your pretty oblivious to everything else so far, so i dont expect you to know that either.

show me one time where i defended the cobalt in this thread, and ill agree with you. but your wrong dude, and your assumptions make 0 sense. this site was never awsome, i was on an off of it for years before i decided to buy an rsx over a cobalt ss s/c. then came back when i bought an ss t/c. same people, same deal. we drive cobalts, nothing special and will always be considered slow to the rest of the world. in fact i agree i dont think they are fast cars at all (i know my car isnt fast). im even defending the g8! i love that car. Just because our cars dont make 571WHP of 637WHP srt-4 doesnt mean you have to degrade someones thread, thats just bein an *******. does that clear it up for you?
Old 01-14-2010, 01:08 PM

I would hope the tc, as tuned cobalt tc make great power! but next time go from a dig and see who can put the power to the ground! ; )
Old 01-14-2010, 02:07 PM

I was never defending the cobalt...i was defending the thread. who does littlemt think she is to be little the thread with "both cars are slow". who cares if there both slow, there was nothing constructive abouyt that post. im not defending the cobalt at all. i love all cars buddy, but show some respect for other forum members, especially when you dont even own a cobalt on a cobalt site. and as for my sig...its a joke. why would i put it in my sig if it wasnt?

o yea and i never claimed to be able to run down her goat. that was a joke to, but your pretty oblivious to everything else so far, so i dont expect you to know that either.

show me one time where i defended the cobalt in this thread, and ill agree with you. but your wrong dude, and your assumptions make 0 sense. this site was never awsome, i was on an off of it for years before i decided to buy an rsx over a cobalt ss s/c. then came back when i bought an ss t/c. same people, same deal. we drive cobalts, nothing special and will always be considered slow to the rest of the world. in fact i agree i dont think they are fast cars at all (i know my car isnt fast). im even defending the g8! i love that car. Just because our cars dont make 571WHP of 637WHP srt-4 doesnt mean you have to degrade someones thread, thats just bein an *******. does that clear it up for you?
Hey guess what angry boy, I do own a cobalt. You don't know much about me. Both cars as described in the OP are slow, now you can go pout in the corner. Here is something kinda ironic, I got my LittleMT account bann'd on the LS1GTO forum for of all things, defending a Cobalt that outran a LS2 GTO.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LittleMT
Hey guess what angry boy, I do own a cobalt. You don't know much about me. Both cars as described in the OP are slow, now you can go pout in the corner. Here is something kinda ironic, I got my LittleMT account bann'd on the LS1GTO forum for of all things, defending a Cobalt that outran a LS2 GTO.

what a defence you have...you own a cobalt so i guess that makes it ok to be an ass? stfu...

regardless if you do own a cobalt your still an ignorant *******. i can see why you have been banned on other forums.

Last edited by Mike09SS; 01-14-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Banned

what a defence you have...you own a cobalt so i guess that makes it ok to be an ass? stfu...

regardless if you do own a cobalt your still an ignorant *******. i can see why you have been banned on other forums.
lol

Some ppl just can't take a joke. You think she's ignorant, but we KNOW you're STUPID.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:14 PM

been in a stg1 tc and driven a stock g8 gt. the gt is faster.
just my experience
Old 01-14-2010, 05:26 PM

Settle down angry boy, you're going to burst at the seams.... Count to ten, try not to let the internets get you so riled.... Life will be okay..... Slowpoke.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:42 PM
Banned

Settle down angry boy, you're going to burst at the seams.... Count to ten, try not to let the internets get you so riled.... Life will be okay..... Slowpoke.
id rather be quick when i walk....fatass
Old 01-14-2010, 05:46 PM

rofl all that needs to be said
Old 01-14-2010, 05:56 PM

ahaha this is getting ridiculous... and Mike09ss... I still have my balt sitting in the driveway...

and I think more than anything LittleMT was being sarcastic more than anything, but she does have some bad ass effing cars, Id be cocky as well!
I really don't think you were here when this site was good... you would have remembered.

I think there is a big mis-understanding on all levels here...
Kiss and make up?
Old 01-14-2010, 05:57 PM

id rather be quick when i walk....fatass

The internet is to much for this angry little boy.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:57 PM

ahaha this is getting ridiculous... and Mike09ss... I still have my balt sitting in the driveway...

and I think more than anything LittleMT was being sarcastic more than anything, but she does have some bad ass effing cars, Id be cocky as well!
did ur buddy get that evo yet?
Old 01-14-2010, 05:59 PM

evos are gay
Old 01-14-2010, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by drew1991sf
evos are gay
u bought the wrong car
Old 01-14-2010, 06:01 PM

dont worry i dont like sti's either im getting a st-y sticker for my car rofl
Old 01-14-2010, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
u bought the wrong car
I wouldn't mind a brand new one myself...

But I've got my eyes set on the new and upcoming Caddy CTS-V Coupe..

Or a new Camaro if the put the 558hp Blow LS engine in it.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:03 PM

did ur buddy get that evo yet?
It was myself that was going to get the Evo! the guy wanted to trade for my SS/sc+ some cash on my end...
BUT the tranny was about to go... that 6th gear problem in the MR model's was starting to show... I didn't feel like replacing they tranny so I passed.

And then you can donate Maybellene to me!

Last edited by tREBs; 01-14-2010 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2010, 06:05 PM

I love my AWD evo. Its so much fun even stock.

I cant wait to make 550 awhp and a 9k redline
Old 01-14-2010, 06:09 PM

And then you can donate Maybellene to me!

Maybellene runs strong for a mere 6 psi, I'll have to forge the bottom end, add more fuel, then up the boost to 15 psi, have a tranny built with a stall, then donate her to you!

I love my AWD evo. Its so much fun even stock.

I cant wait to make 550 awhp and a 9k redline
What became of the Caliber SRT-4?

Last edited by LittleMT; 01-14-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2010, 06:11 PM

Maybellene runs strong for a mere 6 psi, I'll have to forge the bottom end, add more fuel, then up the boost to 15 psi, have a tranny built with a stall, then donate her to you!
Now you are just teasing me! Jerk! ahah

Quick Reply: Tune only SS/TC vs Stock G8 GT