War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

turbo civic vs. ss/sc

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation turbo civic vs. ss/sc

I dont ever race on the roads except for last nite cuz i had this kid that was pissing me off. I was driving to a party with 3 other kids in my ss/sc driving along and this civic goes flying by and i hear a bov so i ask my friends and they said that they thought they heard it too so i go to catch up to him and he just looks over gives it a rev and again i hear the bov and i was like someone actually put the time to turbo a civic so at the light there was a few other cars in front of us so we wouldnt get a chance to go from a dig but i asked him and he just had it turboed no internals or anything else but an exhaust done to it so we decided wed go from a 40 roll when we got the chance 3 honks later we were right next to each other till i hit 4500 rpms then i started walking him cut off half way through third cuz of traffic and he was going one way i went the other he drove by let off the bov and then i went caught up to him and let him hear the whine so he knew he just lost to a supercharged balt. Anyways what makes this story even funnier is when i got to the party some kid walks up to me and is like that thing is ******* fast what you got done to it and i said its the ss/sc with a cai and he said he heard the whine and he was like i think i raced you an hour ago and i asked if he was the one with the turbo civic and he was too find out he lives one town over from me and i got his cell number and were gonna meet up he wants to go from a dig and this time ill have video. Like i said i am completely against street racing and never do it but i had that kid keep driving by me with his bov and it was pissing me off and i had thought that turbo civics were fast but last nite kinda changed my mind about them because the ss/sc was full and still started walking his car half way through second gear and into third :
Old 11-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^ agreed.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by 2s0t0i6

You beat one turbo civic and now they are slow?

I can show you 100s of naturally aspirated Hondas that will beat every Cobalt on this site.
Im sorry for that reply was still a little drunk from last nite i didnt mean for it to be written like that i know the ss/sc isnt the fastest car in the world and it never will be i know if i know turbo civics that would put bus lenghts on the balt it just kinda pissed me off that the kid thought he was badass with his bov. Sorry for the way i wrote it i know many turbo civics that would destroy my balt i just meant it for that one car, my bad
Old 11-03-2007, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by 2s0t0i6

You beat one turbo civic and now they are slow?

I can show you 100s of naturally aspirated Hondas that will beat every Cobalt on this site.
Agreed x2
Old 11-03-2007, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by EAKE 714
Agreed x2
and did u read my next post on the thread explaining myself?
Old 11-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by streetrcer909
Im sorry for that reply was still a little drunk from last nite i didnt mean for it to be written like that i know the ss/sc isnt the fastest car in the world and it never will be i know if i know turbo civics that would put bus lenghts on the balt it just kinda pissed me off that the kid thought he was badass with his bov. Sorry for the way i wrote it i know many turbo civics that would destroy my balt i just meant it for that one car, my bad
so you were street racing drunk? way to go.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by D4u2s0t
so you were street racing drunk? way to go.
no i wasnt street racing drunk i was on my way up to unh to drink when i saw the guy in the civic when i got to unh the guy i guess was on his way there to and saw me when i got to my friends place. I made this thread this afternoon when i was still drunk from last nite but no i raced him 2 hours before i even had my first beer of the nite
Old 11-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Banned

ok, my bad.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by streetrcer909
I think I raced, and beat the same guy brian. Getting on Rt 3 by taco bell in nashua. I dont know if he wasnt trying or what. It sure sounded like he was..... but he pulled up next to me going about 40, we both hit it and I pulled on him. We did it again and I pulled again.