War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

War Mongering

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question War Mongering

Just out of curiosity, what type of cars on the highways would you typically mess with and what type of cars do you find always pulling up beside you acting "stupid"?

For instance, I have no problems taunting G35s, IS300s, Mustangs (not really the V-6s though), some LS1s, and other cars that are supposed to be just higher on the food chain. I find it hard to taunt some of the cars that are in the same class as the Ion (Oh I drive a RL by the way) but I find those idiots are ALWAYS trying to taunt me.

The biggest idiots that I get trying to taunt me are those Mazda 6s', Ford Foci (which I find quite insulting) and on occassion RSX's (most are of the plain variety). Do you even waste your time with these cars? On occassion I find myself gunning it on some of these idiots, but for the most part I feel its a waste of gas. Well with one exception, some idiot pulled up next to me in a grey (maybe it was primer) colored Accent GT I believe. It had orange GT stickers all over it and was trying to pass me in a merging lane. I'm not sure if maybe he thought his car was a big sleeper and would catch me off guard, but since I don't have the large aero wing I guess he learned quickly that looks can be deceiving.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:15 PM

well the way i see it back when i had my alero i was happy when any car would pay me attention to race me. Its the least they could do even though they know they could blow my doors off. So now since im quicker with my cobalt i still dont for get about the slower guys since I was slower once too.I'll run against anything on wheels and I hope when i try to race a car faster than me they don't just brush me off but would give a chance to run also. It should all be in good fun in the end.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Banned

a few of those foci are pretty fast lol. i was running all out with that m62 svt focus(last night) i talked about a few weeks back, his clutch was slipping badly, he had a passenger and i only had 1/8 tank of gas and me. from 30roll i had him by about a car up until 100 then he pulled on me pretty hard, form 40 we took off dead even until about 75 or so and he had about 2 cars on me when we shut down.

we're gonna run again once he gets his new clutch in, hopefully by then i'll have some mods cause i'll definitely need them to have a chance

but on the roads, i really like to run mustangs, cause there's so many of them and it's usually a decently matched run