War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Y R all the GTO vs SS Threads Locked ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by codyss

You keep presisting like you aren't the **** talker but if you would've just shut the **** up to start with this would still be at page 40.
Page 20 afaic.

Edit: 21 now with this post. woot.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:49 PM

Yep you sure contribute alot and all I do is boast about my GTO.

Who gives a **** what it is or weighs any car that runs low 13's high 12's stock is fast. Be it a GTO or Camaro I don't really care. Your just mad that either will still hand you your ass.
Oh my what is this...you calling me out cause you wouldnt stop running your mouth

Oh it's abig deal but since I bust my ass to make it I enjoy spending it.

It goes along with owning and operating business.

And djt81185 you ran your mouth like a bad ass and I didn't care get over it.

My car had a baseline of 345whp so does that make mine better than yours since you don't have a timeslip either?

You keep presisting like you aren't the **** talker but if you would've just shut the **** up to start with this would still be at page 40.
My car makes 305whp on a mustang dyno...apply a lowball 15% correction for dynojet and thats 350.75 my car also weighs 2880 compared to 3700lb

I have timeslips but I dont have a scanner and have no reason to scan them as they werent record setting by any means

Just stfu and leave...

I have dyno proof...I have witnesses to 1/4 runs

Q:What do u have again?

A: a sandy vagina
Old 09-18-2007, 04:13 PM

not trying to get involved...
but stock for stock a GTO would hand it to your saturn i bet(dont even know what it is)
and if it's a thousand dollars in each, i'm sure the GTO will still win.
anddd even though he won't post up a timeslip(which is retarded, imo)
i think if you tell him not to mod inbetween times it's ****..
racing is racing...when you're on the streets, you don't say"hey, take off your meth injection before we make this run please"
you just race, whoever has the most ****, whether it's nos, F/I, anything. just race.
if this ever happens, i'ma make a road trip with a camera
Old 09-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
someone is clearly confused by the power to weight ratio.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:29 PM

I doubt a race like this will happen. I'm still wanting to find someone with a Cobalt SS that has Stage 2 around here to race me.

I personally would like to see a turbo RL race a mildly modded GTO.

To the guy with the RL: Why not try to find someone else with a GTO with similar mods near you to run and video tape it?? It might save the hastle of having to drive anywhere. And might be able to end this discussion nicely.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:36 PM

Ok, so let me re-cap what i have come to understand in 45 pages of ****. Lets see, how should i put this? Lets try this, douches all come in a varity of boxes and colors, but when removed from its box and no matter what color it is, its still well.............a douche! My point bein that "codyss" no matter if he's in a cobalt, gto, camaro, mustang, hell even a pinto, will still infact remain a douche. Some people, i guess are just born with it? So embrace it "codyss", for you are part of the few, the proud...........the douches.

Last edited by VeNNy06SS/SC; 09-18-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Evolvr2006
I doubt a race like this will happen. I'm still wanting to find someone with a Cobalt SS that has Stage 2 around here to race me.

To the guy with the RL: Why not try to find someone else with a GTO with similar mods near you to run and video tape it?? It might save the hastle of having to drive anywhere. And might be able to end this discussion nicely.
mildly modded would mean long tubes ,tires and a dyno tune , not a drop in filter and a can tune, but none the less it would be a good run , id consider codys gto pretty much stock
Old 09-18-2007, 08:01 PM

yall stupid.. bla bla bla bla is all i hear.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VeNNy06SS/SC
Ok, so let me re-cap what i have come to understand in 45 pages of ****. Lets see, how should i put this? Lets try this, douches all come in a varity of boxes and colors, but when removed from its box and no matter what color it is, its still well.............a douche! My point bein that "codyss" no matter if he's in a cobalt, gto, camaro, mustang, hell even a pinto, will still infact remain a douche. Some people, i guess are just born with it? So embrace it "codyss", for you are part of the few, the proud...........the douches.

Actually I would like to say I don't sit and beat off to STi's, EVO's and Basketball sized turbos that spool only above 50mph like some people here.

Sorry if ***** ass fanboys like you walk away with a broken heart when you read my posts.

Take all 200 of your posts and screw off.

And djt81185 serioulsy shut the **** up. I have just as much non posted proof as you do so quit setting a double standard.

Until you run better than a 12.9 I will say LS1 F-Bodies and LS2 GTO's will kill you. Touugh **** deal with it thats the internet don't like it get off your ass and do something else.

If you do go run a 12.9 props to you but just know if I built your car it would be faster.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Banned

Actually I would like to say I don't sit and beat off to STi's, EVO's and Basketball sized turbos that spool only above 50mph like some people here.

Sorry if ***** ass fanboys like you walk away with a broken heart when you read my posts.

And djt81185 serioulsy shut the **** up. I have just as much non posted proof as you do so quit setting a double standard.

Until you run better than a 12.9 I will say LS1 F-Bodies and LS2 GTO's will kill you. Touugh **** deal with it thats the internet don't like it get off your ass and do something else.

If you do go run a 12.9 props to you but just know if I built your car it would be faster.
this kid serious?
Old 09-18-2007, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Red2.4SS/SC
dont disrespect little mt, who do you think you are

Quoted for stupidity. Also sig worthy.

Last edited by Witt; 09-18-2007 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Banned

Hows it going witt.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:20 PM

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

*breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Seriously... thanks for the laugh. That quote gets my vote for dumbest comment of the year.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by cobalt9123
not trying to get involved...
but stock for stock a GTO would hand it to your saturn i bet(dont even know what it is)
and if it's a thousand dollars in each, i'm sure the GTO will still win.
anddd even though he won't post up a timeslip(which is retarded, imo)
i think if you tell him not to mod inbetween times it's ****..
racing is racing...when you're on the streets, you don't say"hey, take off your meth injection before we make this run please"
you just race, whoever has the most ****, whether it's nos, F/I, anything. just race.
if this ever happens, i'ma make a road trip with a camera
He said a stock gto vs my car...he obviously didnt know what was in my car until I showed him..then the excuses came flowing out. I run what I brung.

Originally Posted by Evolvr2006

On 20psi I raced a tune and exhaust (No LT) 6.0 gto 6m (the 12.81 driver) and he didnt pull at all...I say I gained a car or 2 but he was supposedly blocked by Witt...was the only race we tried and it was less then ideal conditions

besides I want to show hes a douche and become 1000 richer

THE POST SOME PROOF...all your doing is talking **** with nothing to back it. What have YOU run again?

LOL think what you want...you couldnt tune this car with jesus helping you..hell you cant even tune your own car...making a car fast involves more then dropping in a filter...I have written the some of the fastest tunes on this forum and my maps are bases for a lot of other tunes.

Originally Posted by Witt

Quoted for stupidity. Also sig worthy.
Im doing the same...sig material
Old 09-19-2007, 08:07 AM

@ this thread
Old 09-19-2007, 08:28 AM

Who the **** is backpedaling chump?

Your the fool acting like your turbo set-up is GOD, read this again I DON'T CARE.

This isn't ******* harcore underground street racing where people care this is Cobaltss.net. Get off you high horse oh great christ of LSJ's and settle down.

Your the one that made it out that your 300whp car is the end all and it isn't.

Your attitude is pure comedy you know making fun of my SLP tune and all.

Think of it this way, look at my sig. if I truly gave the slightest rats ass I think I would have spent more than a measly $450 in mods.

Go get you car up to snuff and beyond 300WHP then talk ****. You aren't in the big leagues yet.

mine is... and i meet your 3xx rwhp league... so... since you dont wanna play with the little guys and you want the big boys... lets play...

Old 09-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Banned

Oh dammit a little gang of kids is attacking me, what shall I do?

Well at least my quote made witt get rid of his 3 pod pillar picture.

You guys need to have a good cry on each others shoulder and maybe have a group talk about this event. That way someday you can look back on this and say " I learned alot from that " and move on.

And yes if I built the car it would have been faster. It would have been just like having to build up the slowest car on Need For Speed but if it's all I had oh well i'd work with it. I at least would've went through the trouble of casting an intake or grafting one onto the remaining intake/TB before I did anything else.

Well it's been nice KIDS but I think i'll get back to well better things.

Originally Posted by Acidangel_5.0
mine is... and i meet your 3xx rwhp league... so... since you dont wanna play with the little guys and you want the big boys... lets play...

Sure i'll hop on my 118whp monster and run you.

Last edited by codyss; 09-19-2007 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2007, 08:43 AM

You guys need to have a good cry on each others shoulder and maybe have a group talk about this event. That way someday you can look back on this and say " I learned alot from that " and move on.

And yes if I built the car it would have been faster. It would have been just like having to build up the slowest car on Need For Speed but if it's all I had oh well i'd work with it. I at least would've went through the trouble of casting an intake or grafting one onto the remaining intake/TB before I did anything else.

sorry son.. but a bike isn't gonna be quick enough...
Old 09-19-2007, 08:46 AM

LOL...that intake really bugs you...too bad you wouldnt be gaining much if any HP by changing it. Trust me...you wouldnt make any more power...if anything itd be slower with you working on it.

Besides SLP doesnt make a tune or filter for it...you wouldnt be able to handle it

BTW where are your 1/4 times?

lol Ill race your bike from a 100 roll as well.

Called out and defeated again...go troll elsewhere

I bet u went low 14s in your gto. And cant get out of the 12s on ur bike...If you ever had teh ***** to drag either
Old 09-19-2007, 08:49 AM

biggest troll on our boards is a past owner of the car... go figure.. lol
Old 09-19-2007, 08:51 AM

lol...I know of a bike locally that put down 173 to his wheel. By the way, it's an 07 Busa...
Old 09-19-2007, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Acidangel_5.0
biggest troll on our boards is a past owner of the car... go figure.. lol
Hes one of those ppl where the thing he owns at the moment is the baddest **** on earth

Coincidently...it fits in perfectly with most gto owners attitudes
Old 09-19-2007, 08:54 AM

Are you really this pathetic in real life?
Old 09-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Banned

Dude your the ***** driving a Saturn.

And don't say you'll beat my bike because when I say bring it on you will go crying back to mommy. I ran a 11.21 on my 1998 CBR and my GSX is much faster. I have enough ***** to know that it will display a speed of 178mph factor out normal speedo error and thats still hauling ass.

And you know my car will run much better than 14's just like everyone else here. The mere fact that you are a fanboy doesn't mean I don't run low 13's.

No you better get going school starts in a half hour.

Troll this troll that I prefer bearer of the truth.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:59 AM

And you know my car will run much better than 14's just like everyone else here. The mere fact that you are a fanboy doesn't mean I don't run low 13's.
Actually, we don't know that... cause you refuse to post slips.

Quick Reply: Y R all the GTO vs SS Threads Locked ?