War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Your Slow!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LittleMT
slow.....
hey MT, wheres your beast of an SS sitting at now? How much powah?
Old 06-16-2006, 10:48 PM

Since i once had an ss/sc and now have an sti, i can give u a comparison of the 2. i will say the cobalt is the best car you can get for the money... its true. very true. theres going to be a coblat on here that gets 300 hp and still street legal. i know it. THe sti is a powerhouse.. and i will say it is over rated. but still a fun car. now the one u raced must have had a shitty driver. or maby just stock. honestly i only drove a stock sti for erm... a week. lol then i got my cobb stg2 and t/b exhaust. and im pushing over 345hp... dyno probably 265 on the street. i have other mods aswell. but now am broke. still. i would recomend the ss/sc to anyone.. ****, if the turbo ss comes out u, u will see this sti in the used lott.. since ill need my new camaro and turbo ss
Old 06-17-2006, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Sempher55
Since i once had an ss/sc and now have an sti, i can give u a comparison of the 2. i will say the cobalt is the best car you can get for the money... its true. very true. theres going to be a coblat on here that gets 300 hp and still street legal. i know it. THe sti is a powerhouse.. and i will say it is over rated. but still a fun car. now the one u raced must have had a shitty driver. or maby just stock. honestly i only drove a stock sti for erm... a week. lol then i got my cobb stg2 and t/b exhaust. and im pushing over 345hp... dyno probably 265 on the street. i have other mods aswell. but now am broke. still. i would recomend the ss/sc to anyone.. ****, if the turbo ss comes out u, u will see this sti in the used lott.. since ill need my new camaro and turbo ss
DUDE! wtf did you trade up for an STi. WTF!. your sig "nos hit girl thing" i've used so m,any times its awsome. i cant believe you got rid your ss/sc!?/ the biggest question is why? why cobalt looks hotter, you dam well ****** cant contirdrict me onthat. and the possibiltys of it are coming. like ****, its been only 2 years in production and we already have vendors. keep teh Cobalt alive!. and btw, why an STI over an EVO because when they come to Canada yeah.. i'll prolly get an evo. but STI? how is it?
Old 06-17-2006, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Zoomyjs
DUDE! wtf did you trade up for an STi. WTF!. your sig "nos hit girl thing" i've used so m,any times its awsome. i cant believe you got rid your ss/sc!?/ the biggest question is why? why cobalt looks hotter, you dam well ****** cant contirdrict me onthat. and the possibiltys of it are coming. like ****, its been only 2 years in production and we already have vendors. keep teh Cobalt alive!. and btw, why an STI over an EVO because when they come to Canada yeah.. i'll prolly get an evo. but STI? how is it?

I got rid of my cobalt only because i wanted the AWD, i hate mitsubishi... (never was a fan) the evo is the worst daily driver. ive drivwen many.. my friends have them and they are a chore to drive. they are fun! but i felt the sti was more my way. I also got the sti because it has more room. Like i said, the cobalt is an awsome totaly underrated car. and these forums are great.. thats why im still here. The sti is so much fun. i actually think i need to upgrade my turbo already though. i want 400 hp. and still keep it street legal. not hard at all to do. and its not expensive either. my ss was going to cost way to much money to mod this high. so i got a stg 2 from cobb. and a turboback exhaust. for a lil over 1200. then a new downpipe. header, and bov (for sound). it looks nice and is a blast. my neak hurts from the whiplash. lol
Old 06-17-2006, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sempher55
I got rid of my cobalt only because i wanted the AWD, i hate mitsubishi... (never was a fan) the evo is the worst daily driver. ive drivwen many.. my friends have them and they are a chore to drive. they are fun! but i felt the sti was more my way. I also got the sti because it has more room. Like i said, the cobalt is an awsome totaly underrated car. and these forums are great.. thats why im still here. The sti is so much fun. i actually think i need to upgrade my turbo already though. i want 400 hp. and still keep it street legal. not hard at all to do. and its not expensive either. my ss was going to cost way to much money to mod this high. so i got a stg 2 from cobb. and a turboback exhaust. for a lil over 1200. then a new downpipe. header, and bov (for sound). it looks nice and is a blast. my neak hurts from the whiplash. lol
The Ej25 is an open block and they usually break after around 350 WHP. In fact, any upgraded turbo from the STi usually ends up in a blown engine FWIW.