ZZ Performance ZZ Performance is a proud Supporting Vendor

Any interest in a group buy on mid length header downpipe combos?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 12:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by D4u2s0t
well, in a worst case scenario, who's still in if people don't man up and pay? i want this piece regardless, so i'll take it for the 15% or whatever we're at instead of getting a refund and starting over. anyone else?
If the discount changes then I will have to redue my order to lower the price.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
okay so this is what i got....

Model:1.5 inch high temp paint
Option 1:Magnaflow cat
Option 2:304 stainless downpipe
Option 3:2.5 inch downpipe, bolt in
Option 4:Add extra O2 bung for wideband

Does this price look right with shipping and discount? $376.07

I think we can get 26 people its just like we need to contact them

Last edited by sick06cobalt; 12-04-2007 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2007, 12:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I dont think we will have a problem keeping the 30% discount.
i think we will still be able to fill the spots of the people who are trying ruining this for the rest of us.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yep, sounds right.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:54 PM

I agree. I would still be in either way, although the 30% is a lot more to my liking!
Old 12-04-2007, 12:54 PM

elec said that stealthy should pm everyone, because he did it the first time...

NO NAME calling, just ask if they are still in for the gb...
Old 12-04-2007, 12:56 PM

true dat... so guys ill be ordering tonight... I promise... so lets do it

but hey like i said the extra bung is 15 bucks now? not like 5 bucks is alot i just thought it was 10

Last edited by sick06cobalt; 12-04-2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2007, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Banzai2.4

I wont name call. That just gets you no where. Let me know if you have already done it.

Originally Posted by sick06cobalt
I just pmed him with my name... so i mean,,, I told him it would be today or tommorow...

I thought the extra bung was 10 bucks?
Dude I am really sorry that I forgot to add you to the list. I have to call ZZP today and was going to mention that I forgot to add you to the list but it looks like you have everything settled. Sorry again.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Banzai2.4

dude I swear I didn't mean to call names. Sorry, I guess it sounded harsh, but I really didn't mean anything by it!
Old 12-04-2007, 12:59 PM

no its all you stealthy, git 'er done....
Old 12-04-2007, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by stealthy1ss
Dude I am really sorry that I forgot to add you to the list. I have to call ZZP today and was going to mention that I forgot to add you to the list but it looks like you have everything settled. Sorry again.
Oh man dont worry about it... Ill finish the order and pay tonight.,... but yeah i pmed zoomer to let him know i was in on this... but its cool... if you do call him.. tell him Sick06cobalt and its David W.. that should be enough for him to track my order... thanks again stealth... your the man
Old 12-04-2007, 01:03 PM

meh im getting ansy and decided to send a mass PM too.

these people need to pony up.
or at the very least they should be posting here with an update to the situation.

heres what i sent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group buy you submitted yourself for has come to a close.
It is now 3 days past the end of the group buy, and it is important that all committed buyers pay for their product so that the other buyers in the group buy are not screwed over.

If you already tried to pay, its possible that your order was refunded due to an error in submission. please check.

If you have not paid, please do so immediately, or post in the thread to update when you will be paying, or your spot will be filled by someone else who will pay.

Thanks.
An0malous

If anyone accidentally gets this that has paid or is paying, sorry.
but ZZP is being very good to us, and i dont want to see them get screwed over by wishy washy "wannabe" buyers.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by an0malous
meh im getting ansy and decided to send a mass PM too.

these people need to pony up.
or at the very least they should be posting here with an update to the situation.

heres what i sent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group buy you submitted yourself for has come to a close.
It is now 3 days past the end of the group buy, and it is important that all committed buyers pay for their product so that the other buyers in the group buy are not screwed over.

If you already tried to pay, its possible that your order was refunded due to an error in submission. please check.

If you have not paid, please do so immediately, or post in the thread to update when you will be paying, or your spot will be filled by someone else who will pay.

Thanks.
An0malous

If anyone accidentally gets this that has paid or is paying, sorry.
but ZZP is being very good to us, and i dont want to see them get screwed over by wishy washy "wannabe" buyers.

Old 12-04-2007, 01:08 PM

Thanks for doing that. That is better then what I would have came up with. When I call ZZP later I will let them know that people might start to send in the orders now cause of the pm.

i thought you could only send to 5 people at a time??

there we go.. thatll work... now how many people do we actually have...? paid? or going to pay? i just want to know
Old 12-04-2007, 01:09 PM

true dat... so guys ill be ordering tonight... I promise... so lets do it

but hey like i said the extra bung is 15 bucks now? not like 5 bucks is alot i just thought it was 10
it says 15 on their site but according to zoomer it's 10 for the bung and 5 for the plug soo i dunno i'll pay 15 for it .. it would be nice to get the plug with it but if not i'm not gonna add something to my order i'll just do it some other way lol

if i wasn't at work i'd pm everyone but i shouldnt even be on here lol
Old 12-04-2007, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by elecblue06
it says 15 on their site but according to zoomer it's 10 for the bung and 5 for the plug soo i dunno i'll pay 15 for it .. it would be nice to get the plug with it but if not i'm not gonna add something to my order i'll just do it some other way lol

if i wasn't at work i'd pm everyone but i shouldnt even be on here lol
lol thanks man for the description... hey btw your sig is cut off you just have to adjust it alittle...
Old 12-04-2007, 01:14 PM

lol thanks man for the description... hey btw your sig is cut off you just have to adjust it alittle...
depends on what size screen your on it's fine on mine but if you are on a smaller resolution the link is cut off and a bit of the coming mods line lol oh well

i was trading emails with tim from zzp about the bung and such and it basically ended saying oh .. umm i dunno if you're getting the plug too
Old 12-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Banned

i knew this guy was full of it. and come on guys, step it up.
no one's full of anything..like i said,i got a call from them,and my caller id on my cell showed zzp customer service number...so if anyone full of it,its prolly u

Originally Posted by Co|3aLt $$
dude I swear I didn't mean to call names. Sorry, I guess it sounded harsh, but I really didn't mean anything by it!
u have issue's my friend...i sent 2 orderes for a reason....i want that deal just like everyone else on here...credit card through paypal,which was refunded,than in process,than pending,than hold,now its in process.

and last night it was on hold,i made a 2nd order through credit card...since in my 1st order i didnt include my username

Last edited by Super_SS; 12-04-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2007, 01:34 PM

I just bought a street bike on Friday, which I wasnt planning on doing. I can even send you pics of me and it with zero miles on the ODO. If someone wants to go ahead and take my place that is fine, if by chance you guys need just one more person to hit the next discount level let me know....
Old 12-04-2007, 01:36 PM

Im going to post another thread to draw interest, and inform the forum that we have some positions available to step in on an increadible deal.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Super_SS
no one's full of anything..like i said,i got a call from them,and my caller id on my cell showed zzp customer service number...so if anyone full of it,its prolly u

u have issue's my friend...i sent 2 orderes for a reason....i want that deal just like everyone else on here...credit card through paypal,which was refunded,than in process,than pending,than hold,now its in process.

and last night it was on hold,i made a 2nd order through credit card...since in my 1st order i didnt include my username
bro, you said you talked to them, and they shipped your order, and you should have it tuesday or wednesday. after zoomer said no orders were shipped you're changing your story. i don't want to turn this into anything, so if you feel the need to say anything else let's keep it to pm.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Banned

bro, you said you talked to them, and they shipped your order, and you should have it tuesday or wednesday. after zoomer said no orders were shipped you're changing your story. i don't want to turn this into anything, so if you feel the need to say anything else let's keep it to pm.
i have nothing to say,like i said,they called me,and my number on my cell matched the same number zzp has on there website,and i clearly asked the guy when will the order arrive,and he told me tuesday or wensday.maybe he meant thats when it would be shipped out,but like i said,im just letting u knw...

But if i get it,i get it,if not ill just make another order and see what happens
Old 12-04-2007, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Zooomer
If there are any mistakes someone sees you will need to email me. Other people at ZZP may give you the wrong information as I am the only one running the details of this GB. No orders have shipped yet and none are scheduled to ship today. We are waiting on more payments and need people to follow the rules better. If you posted in this thread to get on the GB but aren't on the list, email me with the details and I can get you added. People that haven't paid, please step up. There shouldn't be 14 of 30 people unpaid at this point. So far all items ordered are in stock except for a few coated items which are being done quickly. I have also refunded 2 people who didn't put their user name in the comment line. So you may think you're paid and not be. Please check the above list and make sure your name shows paid if you think you are paid.
Key words are in bold text.

Quick Reply: Any interest in a group buy on mid length header downpipe combos?